Game Thread - 9/7 - Bucs vs Mets

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

UtahPirate

Post by UtahPirate »

31726B706376677131020 wrote: JVM will be going somewhere else hopefully, he was DFA.

So, about time! But why Park, whose hit slightly over .230 at AAA, and hasn't been hot or anything lately?

I would love to know what the organization thinks of Bae. Maybe this is Park's last shot to show something before the 40-man gets purged. But I would sure love to see Bae at this point.

Also more dumpster diving ... which never ends with BC. Sign on his door must read "We love recycling your trash."
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

1233262F172E35263322470 wrote: JVM will be going somewhere else hopefully, he was DFA.

So, about time! But why Park, whose hit slightly over .230 at AAA, and hasn't been hot or anything lately?

I would love to know what the organization thinks of Bae. Maybe this is Park's last shot to show something before the 40-man gets purged. But I would sure love to see Bae at this point.

Also more dumpster diving ... which never ends with BC. Sign on his door must read "We love recycling your trash."
The Pirates sometimes seem very confused as to what they want to do. Keeping VanMeter around for so long is a perfect example. But Bae is probably another example. Bae looks like a good prospect and has done well at AAA this year. But he has baggage. In Korea in 2019 he was accused of slapping, choking and kicking his HS girlfriend. He was convicted of assault and fined. I think the Pirates are afraid of being seen as supporting a domestic abuser but also like what Bae can do on the field. So they don't know what to do with him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him traded in the off season.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

153835242332256566570 wrote: JVM will be going somewhere else hopefully, he was DFA.

The Pirates sometimes seem very confused as to what they want to do. Keeping VanMeter around for so long is a perfect example. But Bae is probably another example. Bae looks like a good prospect and has done well at AAA this year. But he has baggage. In Korea in 2019 he was accused of slapping, choking and kicking his HS girlfriend. He was convicted of assault and fined. I think the Pirates are afraid of being seen as supporting a domestic abuser but also like what Bae can do on the field. So they don't know what to do with him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him traded in the off season.

If what you are saying about Bae and his young life in Korea is true then I have no time for him anyway. I can't say what I would do to him for abusing a woman because it is totally bleepable. The guys should be gone NOW!