Lets get Puig

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

RichD

Lets get Puig

Post by RichD »

Yeah kind of scarry.

But do you guys remember Gary Sheffield ? The man could hit .But never lasted very long on a team .But the dude just hit and made money for 2o years . Well we could use an assasain like him.I think Puig is the guy. has 2 years lefty and 17 mill or so .

I think Puig is on that level..He can smash but nobody likes him for very long. We just need a way to get him on the program .. Pitt is a lot diff then LA...He needs to preform to get that big FA contract.i BELIEVE HE WILL in the small Pitt market.

Whomever trades for this guy will get monster stats for next 2 years , just watch and see. .

Well thats ok we can get Puig for a 2 year stretch. Thats what we need him for .

Telling you it would work out BIGTIME for bucs .
ChitownBucco

Lets get Puig

Post by ChitownBucco »

Cutch, Marte, Polanco, Meadows, Puig

Who rides the bench?

Not just no.... HELL no to Puig

Luckily we know Nutting would never pay that dud even if he hit 40 hrs a year
Bobster21

Lets get Puig

Post by Bobster21 »

556E646F43070 wrote: Yeah kind of scarry.

But do you guys remember Gary Sheffield ? The man could hit .But never lasted very long on a team .But the dude just hit and made money for 2o years . Well we could use an assasain like him.I think Puig is the guy. has 2 years lefty and 17 mill or so .

I think Puig is on that level..He can smash but nobody likes him for very long. We just need a way to get him on the program .. Pitt is a lot diff then LA...He needs to preform to get that big FA contract.i BELIEVE HE WILL in the small Pitt market.

Whomever trades for this guy will get monster stats for next 2 years , just watch and see.

Well thats ok we can get Puig for a 2 year stretch. Thats what we need him for .

Telling you it would work out BIGTIME for bucs .

Are we talking about the same Puig who hasn't hit well for the last 2 years?
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Lets get Puig

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

I don't get this post either. Puig was hyped and has talent, but he hasn't done anything the last two years.

Does he even start in LA? No way is he better than any outfielder the Pirates have right now.
ChitownBucco

Lets get Puig

Post by ChitownBucco »

49424A464342591C1A6D544C454242034E422D0 wrote: I don't get this post either. Puig was hyped and has talent, but he hasn't done anything the last two years. 

Does he even start in LA? No way is he better than any outfielder the Pirates have right now. he's currently starting on their AAA squad
DemDog

Lets get Puig

Post by DemDog »

Why do we break up one of the best if not the best overall OF in MLB and a couple highly regarded prospects so we can get a much more highly paid OF with a some talent who has more than a few skeletons in his closet? 

RichD were you intoxicated from celebrating the win over the Brewers the last two nites?  ;D ;D ;D ;D Must have been to make such a suggestion!
RichD

Lets get Puig

Post by RichD »

Yep, i had a few too many last night 8-)

Still think Puig is going to be a steal for whoever gets him out of LA. The little time in AAA most likely got his attention.

The guy is real young and will turn it around.Just what and see.

Meadows is still a year away plus he is always hurt.

Puig / Marte / Cutch / Polanco would be nice for 2017.

I think we trade Cutch this off season.

Puig will bring some bad temperment to the club .Like AJ did.

SammyKhalifa

Lets get Puig

Post by SammyKhalifa »

4B707A715D190 wrote: Yep, i had a few too many last night  8-)

Still think Puig is going to be a steal for whoever gets him out of LA. The little time in AAA most likely got his attention.

Puig will bring some bad temperment  to the club .Like AJ did.

He'll be huge again if he ever learns to get out of his own way.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Lets get Puig

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

I think Puig would bring a different attitude than Burnett. I don't see Puig as a leader. He is a guy that needs to wake up and realize what he could have in front of him.
DemDog

Lets get Puig

Post by DemDog »

1C272D260A4E0 wrote: Yep, i had a few too many last night  8-)

Puig will bring some bad temperment  to the club .Like AJ did.

Agree with you that he could be a nice pickup for some team that really needs him. But first off he needs to grow up. Put his team before himself and listen to the coaching he gets. In other words become a team first player not a me first one.

By the way I would have had a couple last nite too but my health keeps me from having more than one and then only very infrequently. You lucky guy! ;D