Mets game June 3rd

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Roberto218

Mets game June 3rd

Post by Roberto218 »

I am running a bus trip from Schenectady to CitiField for the Saturday night game with the Mets. Glasnow is starting, so I am a bit worried. Weather is good. I have a few fellow Bucs fans among the 55 attendees. Let's go Bucs!
SammyKhalifa

Mets game June 3rd

Post by SammyKhalifa »

How long is that haul?
Roberto218

Mets game June 3rd

Post by Roberto218 »

170 miles each way. About 3.5 hours with one stop. We get a free Mookie Wilson jersey--not t- shirt--as a $5 add-on for our group. Weather is looking great.
mouse

Mets game June 3rd

Post by mouse »

Um, isn't that Mookie Wilson person someone with a history of being on that other team? The guys we're playing that night? I hope you don't have children with you - I would hate to see young minds warped.
Roberto218

Mets game June 3rd

Post by Roberto218 »

My wife and 2 daughters are Mets fans....and the Mets are my second team, a distant second! I already traveled to Pittsburgh this year for the 3 game Yankees series, and to Boston for a Bucs game, but I went to the Mets opening day as I have for the past 10 years or so. So tomorrow is my fifth Bucs game this year, which isn't bad since I live 489 miles from Pittsburgh. I took my daughter to the Mets wildcard game last year where the Mets learned that MadBum is pretty good in Wild Card games!
Bobster21

Mets game June 3rd

Post by Bobster21 »

1. Adam Frazier (L) LF

2. Josh Harrison (R) 2B

3. Gregory Polanco (L) RF

4. David Freese (R) 3B

5. Josh Bell (S) 1B

6. Andrew McCutchen (R) CF

7. Jordy Mercer (R) SS

8. Elias Diaz (R) C

9. Tyler Glasnow (L) P

What's gotten into Hurdle? Same lineup 2 days in a row? Where's Jaso? Where's Gosselin? I guess we'll see them tomorrow.
rucker59@gmail.com

Mets game June 3rd

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

FYI - some maybe interested in watching Brendan McKay pitch on ESPN2 this evening. Starting right now. College Regionals.

McKay is from Western Pa and maybe the #1-1 pick this draft. ACC and national player of the year by some early selections. He is a top prospect as a pitcher and also for his bat. The guys on tv are calling him one of the great prospects ever.

Plays for University of Louisville against Oklahoma.
rucker59@gmail.com

Mets game June 3rd

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

I've hit an idea. Let's trade Neil Walker to the Mets for a bag of used balls....
NJBucsFan

Mets game June 3rd

Post by NJBucsFan »

I dunno. I thought I agreed that Glasnow didn't have anything left to gain by playing at AAA, but how long do you let this go on?
SCBucco

Mets game June 3rd

Post by SCBucco »

7F786E66687F38344D6A606C6461236E62600D0 wrote: I've hit an idea.  Let's trade Neil Walker to the Mets for a bag of used balls....

That was a horrid deal that Neal tried to sell us on. Anyone with a good mind knew that was a bad one for us. Then he made the deal look worse trading failed Niese back for Bastardo.

Well, once Taillon comes back thankfully one of Kuhl or Glasnow will be out of the rotation. Neither gives his team a good chance to win.