Locke is so frustrating

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

fjk090852-7

Locke is so frustrating

Post by fjk090852-7 »

The Bucs score 4 runs and now Locke is gradually getting the Braves into the game with 3 runs.
skinnyhorse

Locke is so frustrating

Post by skinnyhorse »

Why is he still in the game is my question I just don't understand Hurdle.
skinnyhorse

Locke is so frustrating

Post by skinnyhorse »

And I really don't understand why you would have Hughes up. These are the games I've seen Hurdle to many times give away and this looks like another.
massbucsfan

Locke is so frustrating

Post by massbucsfan »

in a tribute to dennis green ,LOCKE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS
CutchisaBoss

Locke is so frustrating

Post by CutchisaBoss »

More like Hurdle is frustrating....why would you sent Locke back out for the 5th? Went from 4-0 to now down 5-4 against the worst offense in the MLB.

They rightfully gave up on Liriano...it's time to say goodbye to Locke, the next time he's due to start he needs to be DFA and Brault recalled to take his spot.

We're going to give away a 4-0 lead against the worst team in the league because Hurdle can't get over his love for Locke.

I was a little upset on Monday, but I'm furious right now...
rucker59@gmail.com

Locke is so frustrating

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Got 2 threads going:

But - WHY did Hurdle allow Locke to stay in this game. Why did Neal or Clint or who ever allow him to start!! This is insane!!

This is beyond FRUSTRATING!!

rucker59@gmail.com

Locke is so frustrating

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

0335342328293321022F3333400 wrote: More like Hurdle is frustrating....why would you sent Locke back out for the 5th?  Went from 4-0 to now down 5-4 against the worst offense in the MLB. 

They rightfully gave up on Liriano...it's time to say goodbye to Locke, the next time he's due to start he needs to be DFA and Brault recalled to take his spot.

We're going to give away a 4-0 lead against the worst team in the league because Hurdle can't get over his love for Locke. 

My point yesterday - you can say Frankie was moved because he's bad. But he was moved solely due to salary - Locke and Vogelsong are worse than Liriano but they're filling 2/5 of the rotation!? ONLY because they are cheap!
CutchisaBoss

Locke is so frustrating

Post by CutchisaBoss »

6265737B7562252950777D71797C3E737F7D100 wrote: More like Hurdle is frustrating....why would you sent Locke back out for the 5th?  Went from 4-0 to now down 5-4 against the worst offense in the MLB. 

My point yesterday - you can say Frankie was moved because he's bad.  But he was moved solely due to salary - Locke and Vogelsong are worse than Liriano but they're filling 2/5 of the rotation!?  ONLY because they are cheap!

I think there were club house issues with Liriano also. I posted in another thread about the stories of uncle Ray being fed up with him being too stubborn to take their advice.

Before I go too crazy about the trade, I want to see what they do with the $17M in the offseason...if it goes to Cole, then it's a win in my book. Harold was looking like Tabata 2.0 and Reese wasn't essential to us with Cervelli and Diaz, plus he as the power of a junior league softballer
skinnyhorse

Locke is so frustrating

Post by skinnyhorse »

I really can't believe I'm wasting my time watching this crap. Hurdle is absolutely the worst. Giving away games is just maddening and makes me want to quit watching.
ArnoldRothstein

Locke is so frustrating

Post by ArnoldRothstein »

Hutchison tonight: 7 IP, 4 H, 4 R, 4 ER, 4 BB, 5 K, 99 pitches, 60 strikes.