Vogelsong Today

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

JollyRoger

Vogelsong Today

Post by JollyRoger »

I thought Taillon was due to pitch today. Why did the Bucs switch to Vogelsong? You need to pitch Taillon against the fish. I hope I am wrong but I don't have a good feeling pitching Vigelsong today. Hopefully the Bucs can score some runs!
JollyRoger

Vogelsong Today

Post by JollyRoger »

The Miami pitcher (Urena) is a splitting image of Pascual Perez; the Braves pitcher who got lost driving to Fulton County Stadium on his day to pitch.
Ecbucs

Vogelsong Today

Post by Ecbucs »

46636060755E636B697E0C0 wrote: The Miami pitcher (Urena) is a splitting image of Pascual Perez; the Braves pitcher who got lost driving to Fulton County Stadium on his day to pitch.
need to get some runs and get Urena's era back above 7.
SteadyFreddy

Vogelsong Today

Post by SteadyFreddy »

The Pirates really need to find a way to win this game. If the Pirates are going to make the playoffs and get that 2nd wildcard you simply can't get swept at home against one of the teams that you are fighting with for that spot. Getting swept here this weekend pretty much cancels out everything the Pirates did our West this past week. This is really a huge huge game to win.
CutchisaBoss

Vogelsong Today

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Well now we see why Bell has been at AAA...his defense is gunna cost us the game if we can't come back...
SteadyFreddy

Vogelsong Today

Post by SteadyFreddy »

It hasn't been good today but I'm not gonna say it's the main reason we are gonna lose today. The Pirates have to be able to get more runs off a guy like Urena who came in with an ERA of almost 7. For as great as the series was in both LA and San Fran this series is cancelling that all out as it is shaping up to be a complete disaster if we get swept.
CutchisaBoss

Vogelsong Today

Post by CutchisaBoss »

0B2C3D393C211E2A3D3C3C21580 wrote: It hasn't been good today but I'm not gonna say it's the main reason we are gonna lose today. The Pirates have to be able to get more runs off a guy like Urena who came in with an ERA of almost 7. For as great as the series was in both LA and San Fran this series is cancelling that all out as it is shaping up to be a complete disaster if we get swept.

He cost us runs on a routine play...were down one...if we lose, it's on him...
DemDog

Vogelsong Today

Post by DemDog »

On Bell? What about the guys who failed to get a hit with a runner in scoring position? Oh they don't count as being goats do they?
SteadyFreddy

Vogelsong Today

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Huge inning coming up here A sweep in this series I believe puts a huge huge dent in the Pirates playoff chances. Never thought after the kind of week they had and the Marlins coming in here struggling like they did that the Pirates would get swept at home this weekend. These things just cannot happen this late in the season if you're going make the playoffs. Getting swept in a series especially at home in a series like this with so much meaning is devastating.
CutchisaBoss

Vogelsong Today

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Fryer is a big goat today too.