Mitch Keller on Covid19 DL

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Post by DemDog »

MLBTRs reporting Mitch is on the list. Austin Davis called up to replace Keller. Davis is a lefty.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Keller left his start because he wasn't feeling well. If he has covid, the whole team is at risk. :(
steve49

Post by steve49 »

Question would be how many teammates have been vaccinated ?
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

7770617261303D040 wrote: Question would be how many teammates have been vaccinated ?
True. I forgot about that.
bucs607179

Post by bucs607179 »

Off topic but did you see what happened to John Rahm on the PGA tour?? Guy has a 6 shot lead and pretty damn sure he would have won today but he tested positive and had to forfeit. I'm thinking that cost him a million dollars.
Osushawn

Post by Osushawn »

2037213174727573757B420 wrote: Off topic but did you see what happened to John Rahm on the PGA tour?? Guy has a 6 shot lead and pretty damn sure he would have won today but he tested positive and had to forfeit. I'm thinking that cost him a million dollars.

Approximately 1.6 million. Don't understand why they couldn't just let him play the 4th round by himself? Not hard to social distance on the course.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Keller doesn't count against the 40 man roster while on the covid list. That's how they added Austin Davis off the 60 day IL without a corresponding move. But when Keller comes off the covid list someone will have to be removed from the 40 man roster. My guess is that Yajure will be moved to the 60 day IL. Other than that the most precarious spots on the 40 man roster appear to be Cahill and Tucker.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

122E282E353C2A335D0 wrote: Off topic but did you see what happened to John Rahm on the PGA tour?? Guy has a 6 shot lead and pretty damn sure he would have won today but he tested positive and had to forfeit. I'm thinking that cost him a million dollars.

Approximately 1.6 million.  Don't understand why they couldn't just let him play the 4th round by himself?  Not hard to social distance on the course.

Because he'd be playing under different conditions than his competitors. That wouldn't be fair either to him or the guys who were chasing him. I feel badly for him but the USGA established rules for this instance and the players agreed to them.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

1345534748524249445361464C40484D0F42210 wrote: Off topic but did you see what happened to John Rahm on the PGA tour?? Guy has a 6 shot lead and pretty damn sure he would have won today but he tested positive and had to forfeit. I'm thinking that cost him a million dollars.

Approximately 1.6 million.  Don't understand why they couldn't just let him play the 4th round by himself?  Not hard to social distance on the course.

Because he'd be playing under different conditions than his competitors.  That wouldn't be fair either to him or the guys who were chasing him.  I feel badly for him but the USGA established rules for this instance and the players agreed to them. 
Not to mention, he has to use the clubhouse, the scoring tent, the range, the practice green, and so on.

I agree. Just like with all the other sports, people seem to forget what you mentioned: USMC (U Signed the Motherf*****g Contract)
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

795F584D44485F49412A0 wrote: Off topic but did you see what happened to John Rahm on the PGA tour?? Guy has a 6 shot lead and pretty damn sure he would have won today but he tested positive and had to forfeit. I'm thinking that cost him a million dollars.

Because he'd be playing under different conditions than his competitors.  That wouldn't be fair either to him or the guys who were chasing him.  I feel badly for him but the USGA established rules for this instance and the players agreed to them. 
Not to mention, he has to use the clubhouse, the scoring tent, the range, the practice green, and so on.

I agree. Just like with all the other sports, people seem to forget what you mentioned: USMC  (U Signed the Motherf*****g Contract)

Right. There's a lot more to it than Rahm just going out an playing a round of golf, where he really wouldn't be by himself.