NL Division Series - Brewers vs Braves

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Post your thoughts and reactions below in this best of 5 games series.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Tough one. Brew Crew.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

033621212A1321212A2D21440 wrote: Tough one.  Brew Crew.
Brewers

waiting to hear from doc or he might just abstain
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

I guarantee he won't abstain.  He'll go "Anybody BUT the Brewers."

If they win it all, Milwaukee becomes City Of Champions, and we have one fewer member on this board!  ;)
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

17363E173C34530 wrote: Post your thoughts and reactions below in this best of 5 games series.
Best game so far - after 6 innings each team has only two hits. Morton 9 K's
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

16282D25362E2E250520372473410 wrote: Post your thoughts and reactions below in this best of 5 games series.
Best game so far - after 6 innings each team has only two hits. Morton 9 K's
Watched the whole game. Very well played. Brewers win 2-1
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Interesting no one has mentioned (or maybe not even noticed) Rich Rod was left off Atlanta's roster for this round.

He's been a gopher ball machine it appears, and the Braves feel his respectable ERA is the product of some unsustainable peripherals.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Series tied 1-1. What is wrong with TBS? Do they not know about Front Row Amy? I'm fairly certain I saw her. She's an MLB legend.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

4E686F7A737F687E761D0 wrote: Interesting no one has mentioned (or maybe not even noticed) Rich Rod was left off Atlanta's roster for this round.

He's been a gopher ball machine it appears, and the Braves feel his respectable ERA is the product of some unsustainable peripherals.
I wasn't aware of that- Another feather in Cherrington's hat- Atlanta didn't need him tonight. They shutout Brewers 3-0. Doc is elated
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

350B0E06150D0D062603140750620 wrote: Interesting no one has mentioned (or maybe not even noticed) Rich Rod was left off Atlanta's roster for this round.

I wasn't aware of that- Another feather in Cherrington's hat- Atlanta didn't need him tonight. They shutout Brewers 3-0. Doc is elated

I don't know if I've mentioned it before but I don't really care for the Brewers.