Martinez to Boston

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SCBucco

Martinez to Boston

Post by SCBucco »

28232B272223387D7B0C352D242323622F234C0 wrote: How many HRs is Miami projected to hit? I bet they finish below the Pirates. Any takers?

this is an example of how you parse posts, just like folks questioned your use of always.  Doesn't the post mostly say that the Bucs are going to have one of the weakest line ups as far as power goes in 2018?

There was a question:  "With Cutch taking his 28 homers to SF, are we doomed for last in 2018? "

I answered the question. 

But, you went on and brought Miami into the equation. Again, who the hell cares if the Marlins could finish lower in power than the powerless Pirates? On paper, they both suck and it looks like these two teams will be the bottom two in power.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Martinez to Boston

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

6C7C7D4A5C5C503F0 wrote: How many HRs is Miami projected to hit? I bet they finish below the Pirates. Any takers?

this is an example of how you parse posts, just like folks questioned your use of always.  Doesn't the post mostly say that the Bucs are going to have one of the weakest line ups as far as power goes in 2018?

There was a question:  "With Cutch taking his 28 homers to SF, are we doomed for last in 2018? "

I answered the question. 

But, you went on and brought Miami into the equation.  Again, who the hell cares if the Marlins could finish lower in power than the powerless Pirates?  On paper, they both suck and it looks like these two teams will be the bottom two in power.

Do you know why? I don't think the Pirates are doomed to be last in homers in 2018 and even named the team I think will get that honor.

Unlike you, I answer questions. Someone even said that I was probably right. So, I guess some people did care as one asked and two answers.
SCBucco

Martinez to Boston

Post by SCBucco »

7F747C7075746F2A2C5B627A7374743578741B0 wrote: How many HRs is Miami projected to hit? I bet they finish below the Pirates. Any takers?

I answered the question. 

But, you went on and brought Miami into the equation.  Again, who the hell cares if the Marlins could finish lower in power than the powerless Pirates?  On paper, they both suck and it looks like these two teams will be the bottom two in power.

Do you know why? I don't think the Pirates are doomed to be last in homers in 2018 and even named the team I think will get that honor.

Unlike you, I answer questions. Someone even said that I was probably right. So, I guess some people did care as one asked and two answers.

Congrats ... we finish next to last if it happens. Does that make the outlook brighter for the organization? Seriously, what is the difference between next to last and DFL? If anything it means we got worse and we had little power to begin with.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Martinez to Boston

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

7E6E6F584E4E422D0 wrote: How many HRs is Miami projected to hit? I bet they finish below the Pirates. Any takers?

I answered the question. 

Congrats ... we finish next to last if it happens.  Does that make the outlook brighter for the organization?  Seriously, what is the difference between next to last and DFL?  If anything it means we got worse and we had little power to begin with.

Why are you so obsessed with me?

Is it a jealousy thing? Are you really that upset when I am right about something?