6/5 gamethread vs LAD

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SteadyFreddy

6/5 gamethread vs LAD

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Greg Brown was saying during Rodriguez’s last at bat that it’s critical the Piratws get him going seeing how critical he is to the Pirates chemistry in the clubhouse. So what does that mean?? Clint is just going to continue to start him as he continues to suck and suck even more just because he is important in the clubhouse?? Hearing things like this really bothers me about this team and the way they think and do business.
SteadyFreddy

6/5 gamethread vs LAD

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Well hello there .500 mark it’s been over 2 months since we saw you there old friend. But finally 60 games into the season we finally meet again.
Bobster21

6/5 gamethread vs LAD

Post by Bobster21 »

41667773766B54607776766B120 wrote: Greg Brown was saying during Rodriguez’s last at bat that it’s critical the Piratws get him going seeing how critical he is to the Pirates chemistry in the clubhouse. So what does that mean?? Clint is just going to continue to start him as he continues to suck and suck even more just because he is important in the clubhouse?? Hearing things like this really bothers me about this team and the way they think and do business.
How do the other 29 teams manage to exist without having Rodriguez to provide critical chemistry? ::)
Bobster21

6/5 gamethread vs LAD

Post by Bobster21 »

I feel bad for all the dogs that were brought to the game and have to watch this mess. Isn't that cruelty to animals?
SteadyFreddy

6/5 gamethread vs LAD

Post by SteadyFreddy »

527F72636475622221100 wrote: Greg Brown was saying during Rodriguez’s last at bat that it’s critical the Piratws get him going seeing how critical he is to the Pirates chemistry in the clubhouse. So what does that mean?? Clint is just going to continue to start him as he continues to suck and suck even more just because he is important in the clubhouse?? Hearing things like this really bothers me about this team and the way they think and do business.
How do the other 29 teams manage to exist without having Rodriguez to provide critical chemistry?  ::)

Yea I mean are the Pirates gonna have to

Hold a candle light vigil in the clubhouse if they let Rodriguez go at some point?? I mean that’s what it sounds like will happen if they decide to ever DFA Rodriguez which is absolutely absurd.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

6/5 gamethread vs LAD

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Harrison's OPS is down to .669. That is worse than Bell and Polanco.

The bats surely aren't showing up anymore.
thessy

6/5 gamethread vs LAD

Post by thessy »

50776662677A45716667677A030 wrote: Greg Brown was saying during Rodriguez’s last at bat that it’s critical the Piratws get him going seeing how critical he is to the Pirates chemistry in the clubhouse. So what does that mean?? Clint is just going to continue to start him as he continues to suck and suck even more just because he is important in the clubhouse?? Hearing things like this really bothers me about this team and the way they think and do business.

You know what would be more important to the clubhouse than Rodriguez returning to his still-below-average old-self? Replacing SRod with a player that didn't suck.  I refuse to believe that a player playing that poorly (regardless of his dugout dancing skills) is a net positive for team morale.
mouse

6/5 gamethread vs LAD

Post by mouse »

I suspect the Rodriquez situation will come to a head when Kang is ready to return.
SCBucco

6/5 gamethread vs LAD

Post by SCBucco »

72706A6C7A1F0 wrote: I suspect the Rodriquez situation will come to a head when Kang is ready to return.

Not sure about that. JMO, the Freese file will/might be moved at that point.