7/19 game thread

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

ChitownBucco

7/19 game thread

Post by ChitownBucco »

Wh did they take him out after 65 pitches?

I don't have the game here
massbucsfan

7/19 game thread

Post by massbucsfan »

i hate to keep busting jasos balls but once again chance to deliver a run and once again he doesnt come through
KLBuccos

7/19 game thread

Post by KLBuccos »

Joyce and Jaso can't even bring Mercer home from 3B with no out. Then Polanco struck out swinging. Sigh!
skinnyhorse

7/19 game thread

Post by skinnyhorse »

6E6270706176607065626D030 wrote: i hate to keep busting jasos balls but once again chance to deliver a run and once again he doesnt come through
Jaso has fell off the cliff the last 3 weeks.  How much more of him failing can we put up with.  Our offense has totally collaped.  Come on guys either get with it or let someone else play.
massbucsfan

7/19 game thread

Post by massbucsfan »

great now we can add melancon to the list of problems jeez
SteadyFreddy

7/19 game thread

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Putting this one on the offense tonight. Gotta be able to score more then 2 runs. I'm with a lot of people on here with Jaso that the Pirates need to have him on a short leash with as well as Bell has looked when he was up here. Need to win this game tonight can't afford to drop one like this to start a homestand against bad teams.
massbucsfan

7/19 game thread

Post by massbucsfan »

josh with triple scores on error bucs win
SteadyFreddy

7/19 game thread

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Great hustle by Jay Hay as always. Bucs get only their second walk off win of the season. The other one was the 2nd game of the season against the Cardinals.
SteadyFreddy

7/19 game thread

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Taillon was excellent tonight as well. He threw 65 pitches in 6 innings and was very efficient. Eventually if he continues to pitch this good in future starts down the road the Pirates need to let him pitch longer. I know they want to protect the guy but you can't do this all the time.
CutchisaBoss

7/19 game thread

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Everyday I'm hu5tlin'

Pirates motto for the comeback they're gunna pull in the second half...