Suwinski optioned to Indy according to PG

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

476C6D68686D6A577065706D6B6A040 wrote: Good move. Suwinski has been fun but he needs AAA time. Could maybe be a nice piece in a trade package for a starter.
I would not be in favor of trading him

Pirates going to need to move on from some of these guys in minors. Suwinski , Martin ,Niggba, Mitchell etc. have been in minors for years.
I am wondering that they recalled Mitchell because they want to showcase him to other teams. He was not on the 40 man roster last winter, so possibly they may like to move him along with a veteran player at the deadline. They have many outfielders in the System so possibly there is a team or two interested in him.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

474B4A1118111914130C16210 wrote: Good move. Suwinski has been fun but he needs AAA time. Could maybe be a nice piece in a trade package for a starter.
I would not be in favor of trading him

Pirates going to need to move on from some of these guys in minors. Suwinski , Martin ,Niggba, Mitchell etc. have been in minors for years.
I am wondering that they recalled Mitchell because they want to showcase him to other teams. He was not on the 40 man roster last winter, so possibly they may like to move him along with a veteran player at the deadline. They have many outfielders in the System so possibly there is a team or two interested in him.
Mitchell has hit .375 since he went back to the minors in late June.
ChillinStation

Post by ChillinStation »

You must recognize Mitchell has been steady on his way up. Nothing flashy, just gets better every year at some aspect of his game. He could be that guy . His arm sucks needs to play 1b. :-/