My bad...

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

CutchisaBoss

My bad...

Post by CutchisaBoss »

For all the times I defended the FO, Pedro, the plan...I apologize to everyone...after this BS off-season I'm with the rest of the bitter old Bucco fans...

If we at least got something for Cutch, okay, but we gave away the best player and person off the field we've had since the great one...if nothing else, keep him, place a QO, and maybe if this slow market continues to next offseason he takes a friendly deal...

since I only own Cutch and Cole jerseys, I guess I need to buy a Rivero jersey to wear while we go 50-112 this year...smh...
IABucFan

My bad...

Post by IABucFan »

Join the club. VaPirate and I at least have made the switch from being FO apologists to critics. There may be others, but I know he and I switched sides a long time ago.

I actually think the Cutch and Cole trades were better than they appear. But, I’m still fed up with the team. I’m cancelling my MLB.tv subscription just to be able to tell the operator on the other end of the line that’s it’s thanks to Bob Nutting. That, and I need a little more “financial flexibility” in my budget.
rucker59@gmail.com

My bad...

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Cutch! Welcome back!

In a post to PMike a few minutes ago, I noted his frustration with our little community constantly talking about the FO. I’d rather talk baseball. But, as I noted to PMike, it’s pretty much impossible to do so without the FO becoming the focus. There is no “Linear” process with the Pirates FO. No discernible plan. It feels like we’re playing Yahtzee and they pick up and roll all five dice with each play.

Ia is correct. I was a hard core supporter. If they can push me away....
Bobster21

My bad...

Post by Bobster21 »

Welcome back CIAB. I wish we had more positive issues to discuss.
Ecbucs

My bad...

Post by Ecbucs »

052825343322357576470 wrote: Welcome back CIAB. I wish we had more positive issues to discuss.

yeah, it would be nice to be able to write about how there is a good chance to catch the Cubs and Cards if only a couple of unexpected things happened.

Even saying that there are a couple of real impact players on their way to the big leagues would be more hope than what I have for the next few years.
DemDog

My bad...

Post by DemDog »

022425322434470 wrote: Welcome back CIAB. I wish we had more positive issues to discuss.

yeah, [highlight]it would be nice to be able to write about how there is a good chance to catch the Cubs and Cards[/highlight]  if only a couple of unexpected things happened.

Even saying that there are a couple of real impact players on their way to the big leagues would be more hope than what I have for the next few years.

It will be according to the BMTIB! :'(
CutchisaBoss

My bad...

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Maybe we get lucky and Glasnow figures it out and replicates his AAA numbers in the ML...

But, I think I'll instead be thinking all year about how Cutch and Cole would still be here if Mark Cuban owned the club!
Ecbucs

My bad...

Post by Ecbucs »

5365647378796371527F6363100 wrote: Maybe we get lucky and Glasnow figures it out and replicates his AAA numbers in the ML...

But, I think I'll instead be thinking all year about how Cutch and Cole would still be here if Mark Cuban owned the club!

I'd venture to say they would still be here if you were the owner too.
JollyRoger

My bad...

Post by JollyRoger »

From one of the original Nutting bashers, it’s good to see that CIAB has seen the light. Don’t give up on the players but keep the tar and feathers ready for Nutting!