Official Game Thread - 9/16 - Bucs @ Cards

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Doc

Re: Official Game Thread - 9/16 - Bucs @ Cards

Post by Doc »

3pirates3 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:38 am
Doc wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:38 am Mrs. Doc and I have been away for the past 10 days and not due back until the weekend. The Internet has been sparse and unreliable where we’ve been so I’ve not been able to keep up, or post, as much as I usually do. The weekend series with KC, and last night’s game with the Cardinals, have been representative of management decisions, coaching strategies, and player performance all season long. The whole operation, top to bottom, has been pathetic. I’m angry with myself for having hope that it would be better this year, that I had expectations for an improved season. Obviously, I’m the problem. I’m sure the Pirates organization would agree.
Hope it's a good time away, Doc.
It’s been a great time, thanks for asking 3P. We decided we wanted to see the nations that have coastlines around the Baltic. It’s been amazing to see the differences in those that were part of, or influenced heavily by, the Soviet Union. Thirty years on, they’re still lagging behind places like Sweden, Denmark, and western Germany. Cities everyone should see if given the chance are Stockholm, Tallinn, Riga, Gdansk, and Rostock. We’re headed to Copenhagen on Thursday and can’t wait to see it.
Doc

Re: Official Game Thread - 9/16 - Bucs @ Cards

Post by Doc »

Surgnbuck wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:08 pm
Doc wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:38 am Mrs. Doc and I have been away for the past 10 days and not due back until the weekend. The Internet has been sparse and unreliable where we’ve been so I’ve not been able to keep up, or post, as much as I usually do. The weekend series with KC, and last night’s game with the Cardinals, have been representative of management decisions, coaching strategies, and player performance all season long. The whole operation, top to bottom, has been pathetic. I’m angry with myself for having hope that it would be better this year, that I had expectations for an improved season. Obviously, I’m the problem. I’m sure the Pirates organization would agree.
Doc for President 2024-"You're damn right I'm the problem around here."
Obviously, I’m not capable of being president, which would put me in great company when considering so many of the others who thought they were.