Official Game Thread - 8/21 - Bucs @ Rangers

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

Re: Official Game Thread - 8/21 - Bucs @ Rangers

Post by Surgnbuck »

How do you do it Wehner? It's called a MEATBALL nothing get me over curve he was sitting on, that's how you mother******* moron
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

tip your cap my ass, he threw a nothing pitch

tip your cap, go stick your head in the La Brea tar pits.

I would rather listen to Joe Block describe the shape of a cloud then listen to John Wehner talke about anything
Dutton

Post by Dutton »

This one's going to leave a mark.
Our offense today featured three guys with a collective batting average of .200.
Bednar probably deserved better.
Doc

Post by Doc »

A few weeks ago, this team was above .500 and legitimately a contender, and here we are witnessing yet another August collapse. It’s become a tradition. GMs change, managers change, players change. One thing remains a constant: if there is no obvious priority from the owner to win, when the season gets to the toughest part, why should the players dig deep and try to overcome the adversity of higher pressure situations?

This is our lot as Pirates fans.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Freaking "Defending Champs" these chumps gave up already, and were there for a sweep, and we couldn't even take 2.

I hate everything about this team. Every single one of them. Trade them, cut them, shoot them, I don't care. I'm tired of investing my time and money and emotions in them.

Well, it really didn't matter they didn't pitch Skenes today. So tomorrow, you've heard of a Maddux right? Skenes will pitch a Haddix- 12 perfect innings, and the Bucs will still lose.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Surge, you were wondering earlier why Skenes wasn’t pitching today. Could it be because they’re saving him for a home game, so they can enjoy a bigger gate? Now why would I even think of such a thing?
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

I Guess that Skenes will have to go 9 innings tomorrow. No Chapman, No Bednar
They both pitched yesterday and today
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Surgnbuck wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:16 pm Freaking "Defending Champs" these chumps gave up already, and were there for a sweep, and we couldn't even take 2.

I hate everything about this team. Every single one of them. Trade them, cut them, shoot them, I don't care. I'm tired of investing my time and money and emotions in them.

Well, it really didn't matter they didn't pitch Skenes today. So tomorrow, you've heard of a Maddux right? Skenes will pitch a Haddix- 12 perfect innings, and the Bucs will still lose.
Surge, Carol is appalled after reading your post :lol: :lol:
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Wildwoodcoach wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:32 pm
Surgnbuck wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:16 pm Freaking "Defending Champs" these chumps gave up already, and were there for a sweep, and we couldn't even take 2.

Wildwoodcoach wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:32 pm

She also said, "Surg, tell me how you really feel"