Sheetz To Partner With The Pirates

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Doc

Re: Sheetz To Partner With The Pirates

Post by Doc »

PooperScooper ! wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:58 pm What is Sheetz ?
It’s a big convenience store business. They sell gasoline and all the snacks and drinks an obese country craves.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Doc wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:27 pm
It’s a big convenience store business. They sell gasoline and all the snacks and drinks an obese country craves.
The triple slider option along with a bucket of Sheetz fries is nectar of the Gods. Or the everything Shmagel with sausage, pepper jack cheese and a side of mini hash browns will get you revving.

So many good things at Sheetz.

They are the perfect Pirates partner.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Surgnbuck wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:36 pm
Doc wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:27 pm
The triple slider option along with a bucket of Sheetz fries is nectar of the Gods. Or the everything Shmagel with sausage, pepper jack cheese and a side of mini hash browns will get you revving.

So many good things at Sheetz.

They are the perfect Pirates partner.
If I ate even one portion of any of those things I'd be in a hospital within the hour where they'd be treating me as if I were a victim of poisoning.
fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

First we hear that the Pirates and Sheetz make a partnership agreement for patches on uniforms as well as signage. Now the Players Association is suing the Pirates and Sheetz because they don’t have a license agreement allowing the players to show the patch on advertisements. I think that is the crux of the dispute. Don’t the Pirates have a legal staff to look into various conditions of the Players Association Contract in order to avoid these situations? Mr Nutting get knowledgeable people on your staff who know the rules and conditions of various player agreements. Ten loses in a row and now a legal situation. Crap!