Official Game Thread - 6/8 - Bucs vs Twins

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

Re: Official Game Thread - 6/8 - Bucs vs Twins

Post by Surgnbuck »

The Pirates moved into 3rd place in the Central.
bucs607179

Post by bucs607179 »

NEVER LOOK AHEAD.

That said, I got high hopes these next 7 games as a chance to get over .500. STL. and Colorado are no better then us.

15 NL teams and pretty sure 4 got a lock on Playoffs. Those other 2 spots are not out of the realm of possibility for our beloved Bucs.
Dutton

Post by Dutton »

Didn't see a thread for the Sunday game,but I'm in an ornery mood.
1.Umpires missed a foul ball, called it a passed ball, and gifted the Twins a run in the 1st that ultimately put us in extra innings.
2. Shelton didn't pitch Modzewski in the 10th, instead handing the ball to Heller. Basically he handed the win to the Twins on a silver platter.
3. Cherington should have juggled the roster to give us a fresh arm after yesterday's bullpen game. Ryan or Hernandez should've been recalled from Indy. Many options to send down.

My only positive is that Rowdy Tellez had another decent game.
Bobster

Post by Bobster »

Dutton wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:03 pm Didn't see a thread for the Sunday game,but I'm in an ornery mood.
1.Umpires missed a foul ball, called it a passed ball, and gifted the Twins a run in the 1st that ultimately put us in extra innings.
2. Shelton didn't pitch Modzewski in the 10th, instead handing the ball to Heller. Basically he handed the win to the Twins on a silver platter.
3. Cherington should have juggled the roster to give us a fresh arm after yesterday's bullpen game. Ryan or Hernandez should've been recalled from Indy. Many options to send down.

My only positive is that Rowdy Tellez had another decent game.
viewtopic.php?t=4882
There's no basement in the Alamo.