Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

Re: Official Game Thread - 5/24 - Bucs vs Braves

Post by Surgnbuck »

Falter looks like he's about out of gas
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Okay Shelton, pull him and let him get the standing O. He's done.

Nope, going at least one more
Doc

Post by Doc »

Acuna with a three run homer. Maybe I should wonder if we have enough runs tonight.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Does Block think he's some sort of baseball savant? Does he not think Bob Walk, us, and probably most people over the age of 21 don't know "Spahn and Sain and pray for rain"?

He insults my intelligence.

So does Shelton, he let him go one batter too many. I wanted the shutout. If I had to listen to Joe Block gushing over some obscure factoid, I deserve to see it happen.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Great job by Falter tonight, regardless of the 8th inning.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Doc wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:57 am Acuna with a three run homer. Maybe I should wonder if we have enough runs tonight.
No one listens to me. I said pull him, he was done. But noooooooooo.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Surgnbuck wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:58 am Does Block think he's some sort of baseball savant? Does he not think Bob Walk, us, and probably most people over the age of 21 don't know "Spahn and Sain and pray for rain"?

So does Shelton, he let him go one batter too many. I wanted the shutout. If I had to listen to Joe Block gushing over some obscure factoid, I deserve to see it happen.
Joe Block is the reason I no longer listen to the games on the radio and, instead, follow them on Game Day. I’d have thrown myself off a bridge if I had to listen to him.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Surgnbuck wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:59 am
Doc wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:57 am Acuna with a three run homer. Maybe I should wonder if we have enough runs tonight.
No one listens to me. I said pull him, he was done. But noooooooooo.
I’v often wondered why you’re not in charge of the whole country.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Doc wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:00 am
Surgnbuck wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:58 am Does Block think he's some sort of baseball savant? Does he not think Bob Walk, us, and probably most people over the age of 21 don't know "Spahn and Sain and pray for rain"?

Joe Block is the reason I no longer listen to the games on the radio and, instead, follow them on Game Day. I’d have thrown myself off a bridge if I had to listen to him.
He's doing the television side tonight. I can't do the "listen to the radio, watch television" thing because they aren't synched. In fact, it annoys me how far behind gameday television is.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Taylor saved an embarrassing error by being able to get the force out at second after dropping an easy fly ball