Official Game Thread - 5/22 - Bucs vs Giants

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Doc

Re: Official Game Thread - 5/22 - Bucs vs Giants

Post by Doc »

Chatman walks, Bailey singles home a run, Chapman reaches third. 6-5 Giants.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Solver singles home Chapman. 7-5 Giants.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ramos singles to load the bases. Why don’t we see if we can bring Chapman back into the game to make it worse?
Bobster

Post by Bobster »

This is beginning to look like an extra inning blowout. I guess Bednar can't pitch 2 days in a row. When they show Shelton looking at notes in the dugout, I'm thinking, "Whatever you are thinking of doing, do the opposite."
There's no basement in the Alamo.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Yaz strikes out. One down.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Bobster wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:47 am This is beginning to look like an extra inning blowout. I guess Bednar can't pitch 2 days in a row. When they show Shelton looking at notes in the dugout, I'm thinking, "Whatever you are thinking of doing, do the opposite."
I was thinking he had the brilliant idea of saving Bednar for tomorrow’s quick turn around game, which is the dumbest thing to do because you always try to win today’s game. Who knows if Bednar will even be needed tomorrow? This is why Shelton should never manage another game here.
Bobster

Post by Bobster »

Put Rowdy in to pitch. Maybe he has a talent we don't know about.
Doc

Post by Doc »

A two run single makes it 9-5. This game is eerily like yesterday’s. I’m done. If we comeback to win, so be it. This game lies at Chapman’s feet. He should never throw another important pitch in a Pirates uniform and, if they let him, the person responsible should be fired.
Bobster

Post by Bobster »

Doc wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:49 am
Bobster wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:47 am This is beginning to look like an extra inning blowout. I guess Bednar can't pitch 2 days in a row. When they show Shelton looking at notes in the dugout, I'm thinking, "Whatever you are thinking of doing, do the opposite."
I was thinking he had the brilliant idea of saving Bednar for tomorrow’s quick turn around game, which is the dumbest thing to do because you always try to win today’s game. Who knows if Bednar will even be needed tomorrow? This is why Shelton should never manage another game here.
Maybe tonight's BP management falls into the category of "everybody has to play."
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Chapman- 10 Million Dollar waste