Steelers Today Baby !!! Move thread lol....IDK !!!!

offtopic

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

RichD

Post by RichD »

What a game !!! Steelers in control all day vs the Pats .One of the best games ever . Such a confidence booster to the team and they needed it . Have the Saints and Cincy left .I think we can win out . What a day ;D

DemDog

Post by DemDog »

[movedhere] OnlyBucs Fan Forum [move by] Possum.
RichD

Post by RichD »

Gosh so quick to respond . Should of gave us a night of celebration in the main forum  . Damn ...you suck.. yes I know this is a Pirates forum . But come on man.
RichD

Post by RichD »

I guess we will have to listen to your sad stories of meeting Fredie Patek back in the 1960`s … Hey Ho Lets Go !!!!! Cause that's so much better for the City of Pittsburgh than what happened today
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Hey Rich! That was quite a response to my moving this post. You don't like it and you don't like posts about old-time Pirates. And you don't show respect to me as an Admin and all that is against the Forum rules.

But don't worry Rich D you are going to get the same treatment that Martavis Bryant got for breaking NFL rules. He is on the inactive list you know and now your are hereby notified that you are on the OBN inactive list until further notice.