Post Season Thread

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Doc

Re: Post Season Thread

Post by Doc »

Wildwoodcoach wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:17 am Philadelphia Business owners (Bars, Restaurants, and Hotels- all
happy Phillies lost.
On the other hand, the TV execs are probably cringing imagining the ratings falling into the basement if the Rangers and D’Backs both advance to the World Series.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Praise all that’s holy, the Astros lose. Texas goes to the World Series by taking the final two games in Houston.
JollyRoger8

Post by JollyRoger8 »

Happy for Hedges after all the abuse he took in Pittsburgh.
Terrible hitter but looks like a good team mate and person. His enthusiasm on the Ranger bench reminded me of the enthusiasm and spirit that Palacios showed
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

So excited to see a series go the distance, only to see it be a complete dud of a game.

However, now that the Diamondbacks forced a game 7, Philly fans going to have to deal with hearing they only got in because that's who the TV guys wanted if they win. I hope the young Snakes play it loose and crazy
Possum

Post by Possum »

At last a WS that I will follow closely. With the Rangers and Austin Hedges leading the way I have root for the Rangers.
Let's Go Bucs
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Possum wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:21 am At last a WS that I will follow closely. With the Rangers and Austin Hedges leading the way I have root for the Rangers.
I expect Hedges to send a thank you to Ben :lol:
Doc

Post by Doc »

Incredible! The D’Backs come into Philly and win twice, just like the Rangers did in Houston. Who would’ve predicted these two teams to reach the Series back in April?
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

OMG! Way to go Arizona! Life must be wonderful right now for Champs and The Wizard!! A whole year to rub it in!
Doc

Post by Doc »

I’m going with Arizona to win the Series.
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Surgnbuck wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:30 am OMG! Way to go Arizona! Life must be wonderful right now for Champs and The Wizard!! A whole year to rub it in!
It doesn't get any better than this.