Cardinals punished

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

dogknot17@yahoo.co

Cardinals punished

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

The Cardinals have to pay a $2 million fine and give the Astros two of their draft picks for their hacking into their computers.

I don't know how else to punish them, but this seems a little soft in my opinion.
DemDog

Cardinals punished

Post by DemDog »

I think they deserve the death penalty. Fold the franchise and disperse the players and prospects among the Bucs and nobody else. We deserve to have that done. After we find a couple guys who will make it impossible for the Cubbies to win again then give the rest of them to the Japan and Korean leagues.
Bobster21

Cardinals punished

Post by Bobster21 »

1D3C341D363E590 wrote: I think they deserve the death penalty.  Fold the franchise and disperse the players and prospects among the Bucs and nobody else.  We deserve to have that done.  After we find a couple guys who will make it impossible for the Cubbies to win again then give the rest of them to the Japan and Korean leagues.
That seems fair. :)
psuinpgh21

Cardinals punished

Post by psuinpgh21 »

Truthfully, they have Jonathan Broxton, who we should give to the Cubs. The Bucs have better results against him. Could be the pieces necessary to get Quintana also.
fjk090852-7

Cardinals punished

Post by fjk090852-7 »

I think last year Broxton did much better against the Bucs than in previous years. For several years it seemed like as soon as Broxton came into pitch we scored against him.
rucker59@gmail.com

Cardinals punished

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

55747C557E76110 wrote: I think they deserve the death penalty.  Fold the franchise and disperse the players and prospects among the Bucs and nobody else.  We deserve to have that done.  After we find a couple guys who will make it impossible for the Cubbies to win again then give the rest of them to the Japan and Korean leagues.

See! This is perfectly reasonable. This is a perfect example of why I voted Possum for President!
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Cardinals punished

I think $2 million is a joke. It should be more. Correa is facing 46 months in prison too.

I would punish them a little more. Maybe a 24 man roster?
SammyKhalifa

Cardinals punished

Post by SammyKhalifa »

606B636F6A6B703533447D656C6B6B2A676B040 wrote: I think $2 million is a joke.  It should be more.  Correa is facing 46 months in prison too.

I would punish them a little more.  Maybe a 24 man roster? 

I can't see them doing that, but they could have taken their INT signing money. Or a 1st rounder a year they have one.
Ecbucs

Cardinals punished

Post by Ecbucs »

7F4D41415567444D40454A4D2C0 wrote: I think $2 million is a joke.  It should be more.  Correa is facing 46 months in prison too.

I would punish them a little more.  Maybe a 24 man roster? 

I can't see them doing that, but they could have taken their INT signing money.  Or a 1st rounder a year they have one. 

I think the punishment is fair. If others in the Cardinal front office were involved I'm sure the penalty would be harsher. I think giving the picks and money to Astros was good move.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Cardinals punished

This is cheating. I don't really know what else to do. The Patriots lost draft picks in the NFL for cheating too. I just feel draft picks in the NFL are more valuable than in baseball.