Pitt Basketball

offtopic

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

6E50555D4E56565D7D584F5C0B390 wrote: Panthers make 19 out of 20 from the foul line to beat a gritty

Georgia Tech team 76-68. This was Pitts 20th win of the season. The last time they won 20 was in the Jamie Dixon era 2015-16

Pitt is now 20-8 (13-4) ACC

next up Syracuse at the Pete on Sat. H2P

I'd love to be at that game just so I could get thrown out of the Pete for running onto the court and "mooning"  Boeheim!   ;D ;D ;D ;D  Maybe Heather will pay any fine i might incur due to Jimmy's arsehole comments about buying a team.

I would pay twice to see that  :D :D
I showed you post to Carol and she said she would go with me as well
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Virginia"s loss to Boston College creates a log jam at the top of

the ACC between Pitt Miami and Virginia
DemDog

Pitt Basketball

Post by DemDog »

Hey, Dave check out this article from today's Trib about how Boeheim's comments about Pitt are going over in Syracuse.

Boeheim in trouble at home
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

44656D446F67000 wrote: Hey, Dave check out this article from today's Trib about how Boeheim's comments about Pitt are going over in Syracuse.

Thanks Possum. good article- Also Carol and I will be watching when you perform your act on the court. Please don't do it during a commercial
DemDog

Pitt Basketball

Post by DemDog »

6856535B4850505B7B5E495A0D3F0 wrote: Hey, Dave check out this article from today's Trib about how Boeheim's comments about Pitt are going over in Syracuse.

Thanks Possum. good article- Also Carol and I will be watching when you perform your act on the court. Please don't do it during a commercial

Did you see it? I did it remotely from home! :D :D :D :D

Looks like they are running away with it at 5 minutes left. 90 pts. Can they make it an even 100?
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Possum moons Boeheim from home as the Panthers blow out

Syracuse 99-82. Panthers improve to 21-8 (14-4) next up at Notre Dame H2P

GreenWeenie

Pitt Basketball

Post by GreenWeenie »

I moon anyone who ever called for Capel's head or even mentioned it.

May they be forced to watch endless re-runs of every Pitt game that Stallings coached!

Maybe it will eventually kick in that Capel's not so bad after all.  ;)))

That's maybe.

DemDog

Pitt Basketball

Post by DemDog »

Panthers @ Miami at 6 pm tonight. I got orders from WWD2 for me to take over tonight's game because he seems to be no help in getting them to win. He's already saying that they will lose tonight.
DemDog

Pitt Basketball

Post by DemDog »

It's a barn burner as Pitt trails Miami 26-25 late in the first half.
DemDog

Pitt Basketball

Post by DemDog »

Panthers are down by 4 at the half, 42-38.