5/7 game. Sunday lineup

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

CutchisaBoss

5/7 game. Sunday lineup

Post by CutchisaBoss »

787D7A7C747E677A7360666B120 wrote: On the bright side, I did not get the feeling once that Glasnow was about to have a meltdown.  He handled the shoddy defense nicely.  I think he is becoming a pitcher.   

Yep...if we can hold this thing relatively together until July, this team could be very formidable down the stretch. Cole, Taillon, Nova, and a rapidly improving Glasnow make for quite a front 4...and Kuhl isn't exactly a total scrub as a 5th starter either.

That's assuming we make smart decisions as guys get healthy...like cutting Goose and Jaso...

At this point, I think Gift should be ahead of both of those turds and probably Hanson too. He at least has clear value as a defender.
steve49

5/7 game. Sunday lineup

Post by steve49 »

043233242F2E342605283434470 wrote: On the bright side, I did not get the feeling once that Glasnow was about to have a meltdown.  He handled the shoddy defense nicely.  I think he is becoming a pitcher.   

Yep...if we can hold this thing relatively together until July, this team could be very formidable down the stretch.  Cole, Taillon, Nova, and a rapidly improving Glasnow make for quite a front 4...and Kuhl isn't exactly a total scrub as a 5th starter either.

That's assuming we make smart decisions as guys get healthy...like cutting Goose and Jaso...

At this point, I think Gift should be ahead of both of those turds and probably Hanson too.  He at least has clear value as a defender.

He can also run the bases better than 8 year olds. Seriously my son who played baseball from 6 years old through college , never ever , ever came "CLOSE" to not scoring from 2nd base on even a "short" double yet alone one off the CF wall. Nor do I ever remember him doing what Jaso did in the same inning.

I have the baseball package on DirectTV and he was over watching today. After a few innings of watching this team , he very kindly asked me if we could turn to another game .