Pitt Basketball

offtopic

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Pitt Basketball

Post by DemDog »

The Panther's made a game of it but went down 78-76. What's ya gonna do when you are out rebounded 3-1 and can't hit the 3s? Off to the ACC tourney and it is gonna be a tough one if they are going to make March Madness.
GreenWeenie

Pitt Basketball

Post by GreenWeenie »

08292108232B4C0 wrote: The Panther's made a game of it but went down 78-76.  What's ya gonna do when you are out rebounded 3-1 and can't hit the 3s?  Off to the ACC tourney and it is gonna be a tough one if they are going to make March Madness.

Whether they do or don't, I consider the season to be a success. It's better than quite a few expected.

It's competitive and takes a lot to maintain. It's a good start.
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Hi guys, great to be back after a long unexpected

stay in the hospital. Now if the Panther can just get in!
DemDog

Pitt Basketball

Post by DemDog »

6B5550584B535358785D4A590E3C0 wrote: Hi guys, great to be back after a long unexpected

stay in the hospital. Now if the Panther can just get in!

Welcome back, Dave. Hope you have a successful recovery. Now we wait for the Tourney Selection Committee to act. H2P
DemDog

Pitt Basketball

Post by DemDog »

Panthers going to the dance.  They go against Mississippi State.  Both teams are 11 seeds.  They win this game and they go to the main dance.  H2P.
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

0E2F270E252D4A0 wrote: Panthers going to the dance.  They go against Mississippi  State.  Both teams are 11 seeds.  They win this game and they go to the main dance.  H2P.
That loss to Notre Dame really hurt. At least they are in.
DemDog

Pitt Basketball

Post by DemDog »

5F61646C7F67676C4C697E6D3A080 wrote: Panthers going to the dance.  They go against Mississippi  State.  Both teams are 11 seeds.  They win this game and they go to the main dance.  H2P.
That loss to Notre Dame really hurt. At least they are in.

The only problem is that I will be cuddling with Mrs. Possum at game time. ;D ;D ;D
DemDog

Pitt Basketball

Post by DemDog »

93.7 The Fan reports that Fede Federico is a game-time decision for Wed game vs Mississippi State.

>:( >:( >:( >:(
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Really exciting game which went down to the wire in the 60-59 Pitt win.I didn't think think Pitt could win without Federiko (knee)

Pitt is the #11 seed and will play Iowa State the #5 seed on friday
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

526C6961726A6A614164736037050 wrote: Really exciting game which went down to the wire in the 60-59  Pitt win.I didn't think think Pitt could win without Federiko (knee)

Pitt is the #11 seed and will play Iowa State the #5 seed on friday
Should be mentioned that Jeff Capel was named ACC Coach of the year. This was Pitt"s first tournament win since 2014, H2P