Rowdy Tellez

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Possum

Rowdy Tellez

Post by Possum »

What is GMBC thinking in signing the overweight bum? He may make a comeback with his power but he can't field worth a crap. He sure as hell won't help O Cruz with his scatter arm.
They should have brought back Carlos Santana for his slugging ability from the left side and more importantly his immaculate defensive abilities. In addition, Santana is a great clubhouse addition. Maybe they should try to swing a deal with Guardians for Josh Naylor who is way younger than either Tellez or Santana and could be the long-term answer at 1B for the Bucs. That won't happen because Nutting is CHEAP.
Let's Go Bucs
Surgnbuck

Re: Rowdy Tellez

Post by Surgnbuck »

I like the signing. Good cheap move.
Possum

Post by Possum »

You should have capitalized the word cheap Surg. That is right up BOB's alley. CHEAP! How is Mr. Man doing?
Let's Go Bucs
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Possum wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:27 pm You should have capitalized the word cheap Surg. That is right up BOB's alley. CHEAP! How is Mr. Man doing?
Mister Man is doing great thank you. He's getting the kind of grades he should have all along, so the transition to high school has been a positive one. He teaches the Little Dragons at the dojo on Tuesday and Thursday, and the kids love him, and he does so well with them. They even chipped in to buy his new puppy doggy treats!

Speaking of CHEAP BOB, I was saying to WWD that BOB must have hated the Dodgers got Ohtani, as ticket prices were already posted, and can't be raised now. Dodgers in on a Tues-Thurs set, and BOB I know would have loved to charge the premium series weekend prices. One of the games is practically sold out!
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

who is faster Rowdy or Daniel Vogelbach?
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Those two aren't timed with a stopwatch. They are timed with a Calendar
Possum

Post by Possum »

May I suggest the timing with a sundial?
Let's Go Bucs