Pitt Basketball

offtopic

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Pitt Basketball

Post by DemDog »

Nothing would please me more than going into Syracuse and whipping Boeheim and his boys tonight.
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

43626A436860070 wrote: Nothing would please me more than going into Syracuse and whipping Boeheim and his boys tonight.
Well Possum, you got your wish!!.Panthers win a thrilling

one, 84-82. I watched it.Nail biter at the end.Panthers are now 9-4
DemDog

Pitt Basketball

Post by DemDog »

Looks like Pitt is 1-0 to begin the day. 75-74 over the Tar Heels. Can we go to 2-0 vs UCLA.
Surgnbuck

Pitt Basketball

Post by Surgnbuck »

103139103B33540 wrote: Looks like Pitt is 1-0 to begin the day.  75-74 over the Tar Heels.  Can we go to 2-0 vs UCLA.
HTTP!

What a day for the Panthers!!!! 2-0 indeed! They said when I was listening to the sports talk show this morning, 9 or 10 starters from the regular season were gone from Pitt? How amazing.....no doubt should put them in the final Top 25, a remarkable season all in all.
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

331512070E0215030B600 wrote: Looks like Pitt is 1-0 to begin the day.  75-74 over the Tar Heels.  Can we go to 2-0 vs UCLA.
HTTP!

What a day for the Panthers!!!!  2-0 indeed!  They said when I was listening to the sports talk show this morning, 9 or 10 starters from the regular season were gone from Pitt? How amazing.....no doubt should put them in the final Top 25, a remarkable season all in all.
Super day for Pitt Fans. Gives the city something to hang it's hat on
3pirates3

Pitt Basketball

Post by 3pirates3 »

DemDog

Pitt Basketball

Post by DemDog »

Geez, what a big win for Capel and the Panthers last night. I listened to the first couple of minutes of the game and really didn't give them any chance to win. I woke up and checked the score to see what happened and to my surprise, the kids pulled it out to go 12-4. I wonder if Capel can manage a pro baseball team? :D :D :D :D :D
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Big win against a very good team. Virginia was ranked #11 going into last nights game. I watched the game. Pitt really picked up the defensed in the second half. One little correction, Possum. They are now 11-4. More important they are 4-0 in the ACC.
GreenWeenie

Pitt Basketball

Post by GreenWeenie »

Haven't heard much about that "Hot Seat" jazz lately. Wonder why not.
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Panthers lose a heart breaker to Clemson 75-74. They are now 12-5