Good Luck, Tony

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

iabucco

Good Luck, Tony

Post by iabucco »

Being from Iowa myself, I always root for guys like Watson and Hanrahan. Until he became the closer, he was always someone I felt good about pitching a clean inning. He has been a solid Pirate and I want to wish him the best going forward. I hope he gets his velocity back and is successful in the future as he was for the Bucs.
Quail

Good Luck, Tony

Post by Quail »

Got to meet Tony in at Pirate City in Bradenton two years ago. Seemed like a nice guy. Had a good career as a Bucco and I wish him the best with the Dodgers and beyond.
rucker59@gmail.com

Good Luck, Tony

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Tony is a good guy.  He was the last of the Shark Tank I believe.  A couple of years ago it was a pen that had a real identity and took great pride as a unit. There is no identity whatsoever anywhere on this team now, much less the bullpen.  There is no pride.

Tony may get that WS ring.  If he does, maybe he can visit the Pirate clubhouse and let the team look at it with big-ol-disbelieving-eyes.  Just like the Pens.

"Tony, um...wow, I mean, ca....can I touch it?"   

Post script: a couple bullpen arms walking around the pen. One looks at another, points at the old Shark Tank, and asks: "any idea why this fish tank is out here?" arm #2 barely looking up: "nah, probably just left behind by someone who was shown the door". The 1st arm: "yeah, no doubt. Maybe somebody can come in here and throw some of this old crap out of here?" #2: "you're asking somebody to do something!? No chance.... Maybe I'll go buy some fish and pour some water in. We can watch the fish swimming around. Got any idea how much gold fish costs....."
SammyKhalifa

Good Luck, Tony

Post by SammyKhalifa »

rucker59@gmail.com

Good Luck, Tony

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

43717D7D695B78717C797671100 wrote:

Class