7/28 vs Padres. Luplow in RF.

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

And a wild pitch by Hudson gives the Padres the lead. Nutting is salivating at the opportunity to cut payroll!
BenM

Post by BenM »

That went south pretty quick.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

It's always the sixth inning.

Luplow dropped the ball. Cervelli was crossed up. Harrison with an error. They are lucky to only give up only two.
skinnyhorse

Post by skinnyhorse »

I don't know about anyone else but when I look at Hurdle in the dugout, I get the feeling Hurdle really doesn't care about this game. I live in Cardinal country and see a lot of Matheny and you can see he is really mad when players are screwing up, and I just don't see that with Hurdle. If the manager is like that it seems to filter down through the team. I see a lot of that in our players.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

Craig Stammen strikes out the side. I would not be surprised if that is first time he has struck out the side this season.

The Padres do not have a great bullpen, the Bucs have to be able to score against these guys.
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

6 outs left to keep a season barely alive, on life support.

Lose this game and its over with.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

5D7B7A6D7B6B180 wrote: Craig Stammen strikes out the side.  I would not be surprised if that is first time he has struck out the side this season.

The Padres do not have a great bullpen, the Bucs have to be able to score against these guys.

I thought their bullpen has been pretty good the last month or so. I would love to trade for Hand or Yates.
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Three outs....
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

7378707C7978632620576E767F7878397478170 wrote: Craig Stammen strikes out the side.  I would not be surprised if that is first time he has struck out the side this season.

I thought their bullpen has been pretty good the last month or so. I would love to trade for Hand or Yates.

I was going by pitchers listed at bottom of box score. Hand and Yates are good but as we know from following the Pirates it takes more than two guys out there.
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

A 3 hitter!!! pitiful.

Let the sellathon begin.