How bout those Steelers

offtopic

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

How bout those Steelers

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

I'll bet the Steeler message Board has been lighting up ever since the snap from center went sailing over Ben's head. I guess today it's better to be a buc fan than a Steeler fan :-/
DemDog

How bout those Steelers

Post by DemDog »

I am laughing right now. How much the armchair QBs are moaning and groaning on the sports talk shows. You would think the world is coming to an end.

That is just what might be happening in Steeler Land. They have more than a few starters who need to go or are UFA going to other teams without major salary cap issues like the Steelers. The rebuild is coming to Steeler Land like it or not.

I wonder if Kevin Colbert will stay around long as GM and be willing to take a page from BC's book and dump some of the aging stars, and take a big SC hit for a year or so and begin retooling with a bunch of rookies and or minimum salary players until they can draft better?
WildwoodDave2

How bout those Steelers

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

62434B624941260 wrote: I am laughing right now.  How much the armchair QBs are moaning and groaning on the sports talk shows.  You would think the world is coming to an end.

That is just what might be happening in Steeler Land.  They have more than a few starters who need to go or are UFA going to other teams without major salary cap issues like the Steelers.  The rebuild is coming to Steeler Land like it or not.

I wonder if Kevin Colbert will stay around long as GM and be willing to take a page from BC's book and dump some of the aging stars, and take a big SC hit for a year or so and begin retooling with a bunch of rookies and or minimum salary players until they can draft better? 

I am afraid the AFC East will be looking at a new doormat= From first to last
WildwoodDave2

How bout those Steelers

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

4D6C644D666E090 wrote: I am laughing right now.  How much the armchair QBs are moaning and groaning on the sports talk shows.  You would think the world is coming to an end.

That is just what might be happening in Steeler Land.  They have more than a few starters who need to go or are UFA going to other teams without major salary cap issues like the Steelers.  The rebuild is coming to Steeler Land like it or not.

The Steeler Purge has begun!! OC and DB Coach
WildwoodDave2

How bout those Steelers

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

536D6860736B6B604065726136040 wrote: I am laughing right now.  How much the armchair QBs are moaning and groaning on the sports talk shows.  You would think the world is coming to an end.

I am afraid the AFC East will be looking at a new doormat= From first to last
Offensive Line Coach as well