Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SammyKhalifa

Tyler Glasnow...

Post by SammyKhalifa »

Using sense as usual WV!
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Tyler Glasnow...

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

5550575159534A575E4D4B463F0 wrote: He's pitched one game. 

And this is what the majority wanted...
SammyKhalifa

Tyler Glasnow...

Post by SammyKhalifa »

Are you sure about that? Maybe at one time but I think a lot of people weren't liking what they were seeing in ST.
SteadyFreddy

Tyler Glasnow...

Post by SteadyFreddy »

3A31393530312A6F691E273F363131703D315E0 wrote: He's pitched one game. 

And this is what the majority wanted... So it's the fans fault that Glass Case doesn't know how to pitch and doesn't have the mental capacity to pitch in the Big League's?? Nope that's on Glass Case himself and Neal Huntington and management. Glass Case struggling and failing to live up to expectations after he completely dominated the Minors and looked like a phenom is not on the fans for wanting him up here to pitch it's on Glass Case and the Pirates organization.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Tyler Glasnow...

No, but the complaining is tiring. It's possible he just isn't ready, yet most fans want him on the Pirates.

(That new nickname is awful too)
PMike

Tyler Glasnow...

Post by PMike »

16312024213C03372021213C450 wrote: He's pitched one game. 

And this is what the majority wanted... So it's the fans fault that Glass Case doesn't know how to pitch and doesn't have the mental capacity to pitch in the Big League's?? Nope that's on Glass Case himself and Neal Huntington and management. Glass Case struggling and failing to live up to expectations after he completely dominated the Minors and looked like a phenom is not on the fans for wanting him up here to pitch it's on Glass Case and the Pirates organization.

Are you seriously going to continue to call him this? This is the foolishness my 8 year old thinks is funny.
DemDog

Tyler Glasnow...

Post by DemDog »

4B5672707E1B0 wrote: He's pitched one game. 

Are you seriously going to continue to call him this?  This is the foolishness my 8 year old thinks is funny.

Maybe he did get the idea for the name from his 8yr old and decided to honor the kid for a funny kind of humor. What we need sometimes is more 8 yr olds carrying the discussion.
johnfluharty

Tyler Glasnow...

Post by johnfluharty »

Glass House sounds better. But I think the nickname is premature.
IABucFan

Tyler Glasnow...

Post by IABucFan »

222720262E243D20293A3C31480 wrote: Glass House sounds better.   But I think the nickname is premature.

I do, too. I was impressed yesterday. He wouldn't be the first pitcher to start his career struggling and then turn it on and find it. It's been what? Nine? Ten starts? Way too early to write him off. If we're still here two years from now, maybe then. Even there, he'll only be 26 or so. Plenty of pitchers find an extra gear after 25-26.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Tyler Glasnow...

757D7E495F7A5D523C0 wrote: Glass House sounds better.   But I think the nickname is premature.

I do, too.  I was impressed yesterday.  He wouldn't be the first pitcher to start his career struggling and then turn it on and find it.  It's been what?  Nine?  Ten starts?  Way too early to write him off.  If we're still here two years from now, maybe then.  Even there, he'll only be 26 or so.  Plenty of pitchers find an extra gear after 25-26.

Uh oh, I just read Charlie Morton.

Does Morton still have potential? I sure hope Glasnow isn't tagged and kept around because he has "potential". I hope he succeeds and follows the footsteps of someone like Taillon. Glasnow is still very young.