7/1/17-Vs. SF, Hunter Pence doesn't like Primanti Brothers

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

Okay, this is the 2nd time I would have had either Mercer or Frazier PH for Moroff

Hurdle can drive me >:(
Tintin

Post by Tintin »

I'd trade Cutch now, and Cole when his value gets higher. This team is no better than they were in LA.
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Bullpen about to lose ANOTHER game. Wild pitch.

2-1 Giants.

At what point is the FO held accountable for blown game after blown game?

Does the FO really want to compete this year, or do they want to unload contracts?
rucker59@gmail.com

5C61667C6166080 wrote: I'd trade Cutch now, and Cole when his value gets higher.  This team is no better than they were in LA.

2 outs and Osuna on 2nd. Season hangs in the balance. Loss this game and season is over.
Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

Freese :-[
Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

Kuhl pitched well
rucker59@gmail.com

5A5D4B434D5A1D11684F45494144064B4745280 wrote: I'd trade Cutch now, and Cole when his value gets higher.  This team is no better than they were in LA.

2 outs and Osuna on 2nd.  Season hangs in the balance. Loss this game and season is over. 

Neal can proceed with selling off team.

I'll be watching what the brewers do in July. Will they invest?
Tintin

Post by Tintin »

This team isn't bad, but they play too many games like today and last night.

Cutch's value couldn't be higher. Deal him.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

7B7C6A626C7B3C30496E64686065276A6664090 wrote: Bullpen about to lose ANOTHER game.  Wild pitch. 

2-1 Giants.

At what point is the FO held accountable for blown game after blown game?

Does the FO really want to compete this year, or do they want to unload contracts?

If there was ever a point when the FO gave the impression they wanted to compete this year, I missed it. Going back to the off season when they made no moves other than to keep Nova, which was hardly the "final piece of the puzzle" when they were giving 2 starting spots to Kuhl and Glasnow. Then the official twiddling of the thumbs when Kang was lost, when Marte was lost, and even when they were down to only 2 outfielders on the roster. The fact that they are not a ton of games behind despite being 7 games under .500 is not an indication this FO ever intended to compete. Surely they didn't know the Cubs would fall flat this year and that being 7 under .500 on July 1 wouldn't mean double-digit games behind. Clearly, the FO did not intend to compete unless it happened by accident (which it almost did). And as we've seen, even if they were accidentally competing despite a bad W-L record, the FO was going to make no moves to enhance the roster. I'm so glad they've focused the last 2 years on achieving financial flexibility. It has given them the flexibility to .... do nothing.
fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Fifteen runners left on base. What a darn shame. This entire season has been very unfortunate due to the clown that used to play third base and the other who played left, but started the season in centerfield this year. They have both sabotaged this season by their inexcusable actions.