CutchisaBoss

5/19 game vs Phillies

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Hurdled...3-2...another loss coming
Bobster21

5/19 game vs Phillies

Post by Bobster21 »

4B7D7C6B60617B694A677B7B080 wrote: Hurdled...3-2...another loss coming
As I watch the Bucs go hitless after the 2nd batter of the first inning, I am encouraged by the fact the Frazier is getting a rest after playing on 3 consecutive days.
fjk090852-7

5/19 game vs Phillies

Post by fjk090852-7 »

I cannot believe that they benched Frazier tonight. Heck he just got off the DL so I believe he was down for at least ten days and then he did his rehab. It cannot be that he is worn down by playing several days in a row. This is a very stupid move on the part of Hurdle and the Bucs.
Bobster21

5/19 game vs Phillies

Post by Bobster21 »

I just wish the Pirates had a manager who was more focused on trying to win than on finding ways to not play people.
CutchisaBoss

5/19 game vs Phillies

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Hey, let's let this lindblom bum go another inning, he won't give up a run to the pitcher...
CutchisaBoss

5/19 game vs Phillies

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Time to fire Hurdle
Bobster21

5/19 game vs Phillies

Post by Bobster21 »

744243545F5E445675584444370 wrote: Hey, let's let this lindblom bum go another inning, he won't give up a run to the pitcher...
Obviously you fail to appreciate that Lindblom lowered his ERA to 8.68 as well as the fact that while he was pitching, the other pitchers were resting. And as I have learned from Hurdle, winning is nice but nothing excites the fans like seeing players rest!
CutchisaBoss

5/19 game vs Phillies

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Barbato next...no chance he gives up more runs....
CutchisaBoss

5/19 game vs Phillies

Post by CutchisaBoss »

755855444352450506370 wrote: Hey, let's let this lindblom bum go another inning, he won't give up a run to the pitcher...
Obviously you fail to appreciate that Lindblom lowered his ERA to 8.68 as well as the fact that while he was pitching, the other pitchers were resting. And as I have learned from Hurdle, winning is nice but nothing excites the fans like seeing players rest!

Serious question...would you rather have Pedro back on the roster or Hurdle continue has manager? Lol
Bobster21

5/19 game vs Phillies

Post by Bobster21 »

073130272C2D3725062B3737440 wrote: Hey, let's let this lindblom bum go another inning, he won't give up a run to the pitcher...

Serious question...would you rather have Pedro back on the roster or Hurdle continue has manager? Lol
LOL that's a great question. I might take Pedro if I thought the new manager would be smart enough not to play him! ;)