Luis Heredia

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

dogknot17@yahoo.co

Luis Heredia

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Have you ever seen any of these guys play?
Jerseykc

Luis Heredia

Post by Jerseykc »

313A323E3B3A216462152C343D3A3A7B363A550 wrote: Have you ever seen any of these guys play?

Yes

I get to travel to Central PA a few times every summer for work. Went to 3 Curve @ Harrisburg games in June. Sat close, next to Curve dugout, 3 rows from field.

Lupow looks really good offensively. One defensive play he made was catching  sinking line drive and throwing a perfect strike to 1B to double up the runner. Crowd gasped, that is how impressive it was. Th guy sitting a couple of seats from me was a scout from the Rockies and he shook his head a few times saying it was a great play.

Newman is a very good fielder and the bat looks a lot less impressive than games I saw him in last year. Kramer may end up being better - the broken hand will set him back some but he was making solid contact.

Connor Joe was struggling but Jerrick Suiter could surprise to the upside. Best player, other than Lupow was Mathisen.

We're going out to Altoona for 5 games in a couple of weeks then a 3 game set over Labor Day (have to get my AL TUNA fix)