4/16 game: Can they sweep?

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

CutchisaBoss

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Another go ahead RBI from Cutch...not nearly as dramatic as yesterday, but I'll take it!
CutchisaBoss

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Hahahaha the baseball gods clearly are sailing pirates colors at the moment
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

68494168434B2C0 wrote: He had to battle his SS, his LFer, home plate ump and one of the best lineups in baseball.  1 unearned run.

That's what an ace looks like.  One of the best demonstrations of mental toughness  and extreme talent I've ever seen.

Tallion is #1 on this staff.

Do you think the ChiSox would lower their price in prospects to take Tallion?   8-)  Just kidding but Jason sure has pitched like an absolute ace!  Hope he can keep it up!

I think we can say Tallion is untouchable. Probably the only pirate that's untouchable.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Oh how I wish we had "The Gunner" and "The Possum" in the radio booth calling this name and Danny Murtaugh getting ready to bring in Elroy Leon "The Baron of the Bullpen" Face to shutdown the Cubbies these last two innings.

Prince is going nuts right now shouting about a bit of "9th Inning Lightning" and how that has been a Buccos trademark in those years.

Unfortunately it looks like Rivero comes in for the 8th and that will mean Tony "Pariah of the Bullpen" Watson with pitch the 9th. Or Clint might just surprise us with Antonio "Gilipollas" Bastardo to blow the game for Tallion and the Buccos.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

26070F260D05620 wrote: Oh how I wish we had "The Gunner" and "The Possum" in the radio booth calling this name and Danny Murtaugh getting ready to bring in Elroy Leon "The Baron of the Bullpen" Face to shutdown the Cubbies these last two innings. 

Prince is going nuts right now shouting about a bit of "9th Inning Lightning" and how that has been a Buccos trademark in those years.

Unfortunately it looks like Rivero comes in for the 8th and that will mean Tony "Pariah of the Bullpen" Watson with pitch the 9th.  Or Clint might just surprise us with Antonio "Gilipollas" Bastardo to blow the game for Tallion and the Buccos.
If Murtaugh just saw Rivero's strong 8th on 12 pitches, he'd bring him back for the 9th.
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

Ha.

"Out Goes Fraziah!" Keep doing your thing, Greg Brown. :)
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Adam FRAAAAZZZZIIIIEEEERRR!!!

6-1!
iabucco

Post by iabucco »

Wow! Frazier, he has bee so good.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Nice AB by pinch-hitter "Smoky" Kuhl.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Thanks to Frasier it looks like we wont see Watson. And I hope not Bastardo!

Kuhl, what a hitter, works an 8 pitch walk as a PH for Rivero. Whoopee!