Rivero 41 pitches

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

dogknot17@yahoo.co

Rivero 41 pitches

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Rivero wasn't throwing hard or hitting his spots on Sunday. Way too many pitches.

Blown Save.
johnfluharty

Rivero 41 pitches

Post by johnfluharty »

He was missing high to his arm side with his fastball and couldn't get any of his off speed stuff over. He dialed his fastball back and still could not get it to do what he wanted. His release point was early according to Bob Walk.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Rivero 41 pitches

This Bullpen is unreal. I know every once in a while he will have a bad outing, but still.
steve49

Rivero 41 pitches

Post by steve49 »

757E767A7F7E652026516870797E7E3F727E110 wrote: This Bullpen is unreal. I know every once in a while he will have a bad outing, but still.

But still what ? Seems like you are saying Rivero should be better ?
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Rivero 41 pitches

In general how bad the bullpen has been. Any given game, it seems someone struggles. Today, it was Rivero.
DemDog

Rivero 41 pitches

Post by DemDog »

The whole game after Rivero came in was a fix. Yes, Black Sox scandal 21st Century version. He let the Pads tied the game so that next time Serpico came up he could do the walk-off thing and win the game and be the hero! 8-)
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Rivero 41 pitches

7F5E567F545C3B0 wrote: The whole game after Rivero came in was a fix.  Yes, Black Sox scandal 21st Century version. He let the Pads tied the game so that next time Serpico came up he could do the walk-off thing and win the game and be the hero!   8-)

I wish he would have hit it when he batted in the bottom of the 9th instead.
steve49

Rivero 41 pitches

Post by steve49 »

343F373B3E3F246167102931383F3F7E333F500 wrote: In general how bad the bullpen has been. Any given game, it seems someone struggles. Today, it was Rivero.

Ohh... I thought when you said "but still" , you meant like "it shouldn't have happened."
steve49

Rivero 41 pitches

Post by steve49 »

7572637063323F060 wrote: In general how bad the bullpen has been. Any given game, it seems someone struggles. Today, it was Rivero.

Ohh... I thought when you said "but still" , you meant like "it shouldn't have happened." Which would be pretty silly as Rivero has been great this year.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Rivero 41 pitches

Rivero should have been lifted. Especially, when he was so wild and over 25 pitches.