Baseball's Back! Bucs vs. Cards 7-14-17

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

7E777F6E601A0 wrote: Lol these dumb post game questions and even worse answers.

"We come to play everyday, every pitch.  It's fun to watch" Josh Bell says.

Sorry man, you guys can't run the bases, you can't bunt, most don't hustle nearly enough, some don't seem to try much at all.

It's a nightmare watching you guys "come to play everyday, every pitch"
Robbie Incmkowski is the worst. But then his job is to lob softball questions.
SCBucco

Post by SCBucco »

6C4E5D404346414E6D5A4C4C402F0 wrote: Josh Bell is pretty good.

I have been bitching up a storm to get a first baseman for the last few years. Looks like we might have one. Now, if he can get that average up a bit ... God knows he has the power. Great way to start the second half.
RichD

Post by RichD »

Thinking Josh starts to get that avg. up.He is a hitter not a power guy. They told him about 2 years ago i think to try a hit more long balls and he has . But his avg. has dipped.

I feel soon we will be getting the best of both .He is really a 300+ guy with 20-25 hr. at his best and a bunch of doubles.

The stikeouts will decrease soon also. We have a good one on our hands. 8-)
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

That's 6 of 7 wins now hopefully we can pick up at least one game on the Brewers the next two days here against the Cards and then win 3 of 4 from the Brewers at home this week which would mean we pick up 2 games on them in the standings which would cut the lead in the standings to 4 games. Need to win 4 or 5 more games on this homestand it's almost a MUST.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

00080B3C2A0F2827490 wrote: Well, like a dog that returns to its vomit, I'm still watching. Frazier fails, twice, to get a bunt down and then proceeds to GIDP. I'm so sick and tired of watching this garbage.

What did Frazier have last nite, 3 for 5? But he still can't get a sac bunt down. And to be popping the ball up is just asking for an easy out. Looks like he needs to spend less time taking big swings and instead bunting or to be old school play some pepper. No excuse for him not being able to get a bunt down.
BenM

Post by BenM »

I hope the guys realize that they earned the boos they got early on in the game.