Baseball's Back! Bucs vs. Cards 7-14-17

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

You put up with a nickel and dime team as a fan, and now we have to endure a lazy a$$ team. NO EXCUSES.

I'm just stunned at what I witnessed.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Definitely sellers. No point in being buyers. What a joke.
rucker59@gmail.com

103637203626550 wrote: From broadcast can't tell if anyone even said anything to Polanco. I was really ticked off he didn't get a triple.  Neither Walk or Brown criticized him for being on second.

It's not nice to criticize the poor Pirates. No standards apply to this organization, just that the MLB is not fair...
rucker59@gmail.com

Leake has to grove one and Lazy hits a single to tie the game. It does nothing to change his infuriating play.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

At least Polanco ties the game. But I still think it would be better in the long run for him and the team if he had been pulled after his costly laziness. Something needs to be done to cure his idiocy.
BenM

Post by BenM »

1A373A2B2C3D2A6A69580 wrote: At least Polanco ties the game. But I still think it would be better in the long run for him and the team if he had been pulled after his costly laziness. Something needs to be done to cure his idiocy.

This is the first time I've advocated benching a player, but I agree.

It's really too bad. He has the tools to be a really good player, but his attitude will prevent him from becoming one.
IABucFan

Post by IABucFan »

Well, like a dog that returns to its vomit, I'm still watching. Frazier fails, twice, to get a bunt down and then proceeds to GIDP. I'm so sick and tired of watching this garbage.
dcm8299

Post by dcm8299 »

What I would do. I'd call Mike Rizzo right now. Mike you need a lights out closer to win the WS. youve got the positiion players and starters. I got one better than Aroldis Chapman. But its gonna cost you. this is my deal Rivero and Harrison for Turner, Robles and Fedes. You have 48 hours.
IABucFan

Post by IABucFan »

73747A2F252E2E170 wrote: What I would do.  I'd call Mike Rizzo right now.  Mike you need a lights out closer to win the WS.  youve got the positiion players and starters.  I got one better than Aroldis Chapman.  But its gonna cost you.  this is my deal Rivero and Harrison for Turner, Robles and Fedes.  You have 48 hours.

Rizzo's butt has got to be pretty sore from kicking himself so many times for letting Rivero go in the first place.
IABucFan

Post by IABucFan »

Stupid to not have Harrison bunt. Now Cutch will get walked. You could have first and third with one out, you're going to have first and second with one out, and Bell will GIDP. Book it.