Season Opener in Boston

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

dogknot17@yahoo.co

Season Opener in Boston

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Does anyone know when tickets go on sale for this game?

Or if they even do go on sale?

I never been to Fenway Park, but I am really thinking about it. I'd rather see the Pirates than some random game.
ScottinMass

Season Opener in Boston

Post by ScottinMass »

They are on sale now on-line.

I have 2 tickets for Thursday's game.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Season Opener in Boston

7E4E4259594443604C5E5E2D0 wrote: They are on sale now on-line.

I have 2 tickets for Thursday's game.

Other games are on sale, but is their Home Opener on sale?

I see on Stub Hub, but not the official Red Sox site. That date isn't even listed like there is a game.
IABucFan

Season Opener in Boston

Post by IABucFan »

It's opening day in Boston. Probably sold out. But, you can probably go on StubHub and find a couple of tickets.
PMike

Season Opener in Boston

Post by PMike »

I don't think they sell home opener tix to the public.  I think they are only for season ticket holders.  I watched for a couple months as we thought about it.  For us, the Pirates home opener, Boston, and Trillium Brewing almost got us.  Unfortunately, its a busy time of year for our family.  If anyone wants to mule back some Trillium to Pittsburgh, I'd owe you!   ;)
SammyKhalifa

Season Opener in Boston

Post by SammyKhalifa »

504D696B65000 wrote: I don't think they sell home opener tix to the public.  I think they are only for season ticket holders.  I watched for a couple months as we thought about it.  For us, the Pirates home opener, Boston, and Trillium Brewing almost got us.  Unfortunately, its a busy time of year for our family.  If anyone wants to mule back some Trillium to Pittsburgh, I'd owe you!   ;)

Ha, a NE beercation would be awesome.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Season Opener in Boston

4E46457264416669070 wrote: It's opening day in Boston.  Probably sold out.  But, you can probably go on StubHub and find a couple of tickets.

That's what I don't know. Other games are there to buy tickets, but not opening day. Stub Hub does have tickets ($100 Bleacher seats), but I assumed that was from season ticket holders knowing they have them coming.