McKechnie Field has new name

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Post by DemDog »

1B322E3B363933666E636F570 wrote: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ rules, tradition not so much!

Unfortunately you are soooooooooooo right! >:(
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

How about "Dr. Strangeglove Fielding Impaired Stadium?"

thessy

Post by thessy »

For anyone else who had no idea what Lecom is, it stands for Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Quail

Post by Quail »

Well if it's just about money I'll give 'em a buck fifty and a bushel or two of Possum's rich canine fertilizer to call it "Quail's Nest Stadium". Has a nice ring to it doncha think? ;D
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

416571797C100 wrote: Well if it's just about money I'll give 'em a buck fifty and a bushel or two of Possum's rich canine fertilizer to call it "Quail's Nest Stadium".  Has a nice ring to it doncha think?  ;D

Quail, what do you think about doing a benefit concert for the Pirates payroll? You could get your friend Bob Dylan, maybe Johnny Cash, play at the Quail's Nest. Kind of like FarmJam or Woodstock or whatever, except this will be to pay for pitchers.

I'll buy a ticket.

:)

Quail

Post by Quail »

494E58505E490E027B5C565A5257155854563B0 wrote: Well if it's just about money I'll give 'em a buck fifty and a bushel or two of Possum's rich canine fertilizer to call it "Quail's Nest Stadium".  Has a nice ring to it doncha think?  ;D

Quail, what do you think about doing a benefit concert for the Pirates payroll?  You could get your friend Bob Dylan, maybe Johnny Cash, play at the Quail's Nest.  Kind of like FarmJam or Woodstock or whatever, except this will be to pay for pitchers.

I'll buy a ticket.

:)

Great idea VA!! I'll start by putting out a tip jar at my gig tonight and tell folks they can donate to OBN's "Pitch in for pitching" drive! In the mean time I'll see if I can track down Bob, Neil, Willie and a few more of my friends for a really big benefit shoe!! :D
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

5F7B6F67620E0 wrote: Well if it's just about money I'll give 'em a buck fifty and a bushel or two of Possum's rich canine fertilizer to call it "Quail's Nest Stadium".  Has a nice ring to it doncha think?  ;D

I must correct you about the fertilizer. It is called: Possum's Rich Canine Fertilizer. And it is certified to be 100% organic as well. ;) ;) ;)
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

I don't like calling it LECOM Stadium. I think they should call it by the actual name: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine Stadium. It just sorta rolls off the tongue (and down the block).
LumberCo

Post by LumberCo »

if only the owner would take the money and use it on meaningful FA, one can dream