Up Next

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

CarolinaBucco

Up Next

Post by CarolinaBucco »

How many homers is Granderson going to hit against the Pirates this week? I'll set the over-under at 1.5 and take the over. Man I wish we had picked him up in late July and now I'm sure the Pirates will pay the price for doing nothing.

I realize the season is basically over at this point, so it doesn't really matter ... but these next 17 games are going to be brutal:

* 4 with the Dodgers

* 13 straight vs. the Reds and Cubs

Normally you would think a lot of games vs. the Reds would be a good thing, but we all know otherwise.

If the Pirates can win 1 game in each series they'll go 5-12, and that's about what I am expecting.
notes34

Up Next

Post by notes34 »

He only hits .230 so the Pirates didn't want him. ::)
mouse

Up Next

Post by mouse »

Pah! We're in a new sequence. VaPirate noted we are to win ten straight. Two down, eight to go. The Dodgers are going to be stunned when they hit the buzz-saw that is the new day Pirates. The Reds, on the other hand, I'm concerned about.
rucker59@gmail.com

Up Next

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

7E7C666076130 wrote: Pah! We're in a new sequence. VaPirate noted we are to win ten straight. Two down, eight to go. The Dodgers are going to be stunned when they hit the buzz-saw that is the new day Pirates. The Reds, on the other hand, I'm concerned about.

Yep 10 straight.

I like how you painted this team - a buzz saw. That's what we are!
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Up Next

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

There is a weird moon/sun out today. Maybe stranger things will happen?
DemDog

Up Next

Post by DemDog »

7C7E646274110 wrote: Pah! We're in a new sequence. VaPirate noted we are to win ten straight. Two down, eight to go. The Dodgers are going to be stunned when they hit the buzz-saw that is the new day Pirates. The Reds, on the other hand, I'm concerned about.

Hey mouse, do you do standup? ;D ;D ;D ;D