Predict Shelton's firing date thread

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Bobster

Re: Predict Shelton's firing date thread

Post by Bobster »

Fear not! Cherington has decoded the keys to success:

"To some extent, what we need to do, what I believe we need to do, is develop just more cohesion, tighter alignment, tighter connection inside our major-league group so that work that goes towards getting players better faster is happening better and faster all the time."

EUREKA!!!
There's no basement in the Alamo.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

Bobster wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:29 pm

"To some extent, what we need to do, what I believe we need to do, is develop just more cohesion, tighter alignment, tighter connection inside our major-league group so that work that goes towards getting players better faster is happening better and faster all the time."

EUREKA!!!
sounds like greenies are coming back.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Bobster wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:29 pm

EUREKA!!!
Now, if only that had worked on guys like Rowdy and Joe and Bae and Triolo and Suwinski and Palacios and Taylor and Grandal and Williams and Davis and whoever else I can’t remember who was here for awhile and then vanished.
mouse

Post by mouse »

May 25, 2025?
Babe Adams

Post by Babe Adams »

sounds like greenies are coming back.
Again, I think it's code for the analysts to say "Jump" and the field staff to ask how high.