6/29 - Wildwoocoach meets Possum

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Doc

Re: 6/29 - Wildwoocoach meets Possum

Post by Doc »

Surgnbuck wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:03 pm Doc I agree this site is the best one. That other one I got kicked off was a mess. Twas a blessing in disguise
Agreed. That other site (I already forget the name) you mentioned was strange and moderated by some oddballs. I know they abruptly closed it down, but I’ve heard they’ve brought it back on line. I have no interest in finding it or posting there again.
Javy

Post by Javy »

I did find it, after Kovie left this site. He had joined there,.
Same posters as before. Topics are pretty mundane. I do not know if Kovie is still a member there, as I do not read much on there.

That group never wanted us (The old PMB group) there. I will always believe they shut that board down just to separate us from them and re-opened the site with their core group and just take in new members occasionally. If they don't like you, you're gone.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Javy wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:25 pm I did find it, after Kovie left this site. He had joined there,.
Same posters as before. Topics are pretty mundane. I do not know if Kovie is still a member there, as I do not read much on there.

That group never wanted us (The old PMB group) there. I will always believe they shut that board down just to separate us from them and re-opened the site with their core group and just take in new members occasionally. If they don't like you, you're gone.
That sounds about right, Javy. It was a weird vibe on that site because some PMB guys joined. They clearly didn’t want us there. As for Kovie, he was banned from that site, but it was because he tried to be. If fact, he goes on lots of various types of boards to see how much he can upset people, with the ultimate purpose of getting permanently tossed off. It amuses him. Yeah, I know, he’s nuts.
Javy

Post by Javy »

Doc wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:40 pm
Javy wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:25 pm I did find it, after Kovie left this site. He had joined there,.

That sounds about right, Javy. It was a weird vibe on that site because some PMB guys joined. They clearly didn’t want us there. As for Kovie, he was banned from that site, but it was because he tried to be. If fact, he goes on lots of various types of boards to see how much he can upset people, with the ultimate purpose of getting permanently tossed off. It amuses him. Yeah, I know, he’s nuts.
Well, there are only so many Pirate sites so I guess he plays a lot of solitaire!
I think Moose was on that other site, the one that got shut down for all the profanity. Kovie was evicted from that site in about a week, but he wasn't involved in the shenanigans with those guys. He tried the Clemente Crown thing and Off-Season thread and poof! - gone
Doc

Post by Doc »

It’s been a long time since I thought about Moose. I hope he’s doing okay.

Kovie goes on political websites and stirs the pot. It’s all an act. He’s really not trying to have a lucid discussion, just rile people up. He does it to amuse himself, which is a pretty odd way to do it.
bucs607179

Post by bucs607179 »

Coach said he can't wait to get home tomorrow to read this thread.
Javy

Post by Javy »

Surg, I believe that was Deadwood Al who purchased the tickets. I know he fronted all of the tickets for the Anti-Christmas game I went to in 2009 or 10. That was a pretty large group, and someone, I don't remember who gave him a hard time for getting good seats for the game. it only cost us $15 each, and someone thought that was too much and walked away. Poor guy got stuck with like 10 tickets because of that and a few no-shows. I offered him $40 to help offset his loss.
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Just got back in town today. Like Possum said, it was a very pleasant visit.
Felt like we had known each other for years. The wives got tired of us talking about
the bucs and they left and wandered into the kitchen. Possum has a big picture of Roberto
(one I hadn't seen before) hanging in the doorway as soon as soon as one goes in. We both voiced
our displeasure with Shelton, Suwinski, and others. However, we won't quit rooting for them. Like Surg said,
I encourage you guys to meet up other members if you can.
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Javy wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:53 pm Surg, I believe that was Deadwood Al who purchased the tickets. I know he fronted all of the tickets for the Anti-Christmas game I went to in 2009 or 10. That was a pretty large group, and someone, I don't remember who gave him a hard time for getting good seats for the game. it only cost us $15 each, and someone thought that was too much and walked away. Poor guy got stuck with like 10 tickets because of that and a few no-shows. I offered him $40 to help offset his loss.
Wonder what Happened to Deadwood Al. I remember him being the first one
to welcome me when I joined that particular board. Really good guy.
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Doc wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:40 pm

Kovie leads the nation in getting kicked off various boards. Both Sports and Political boards. HIs son recently got kicked off a board
and Kovie was a proud Papa