Team Leadership

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

JollyRoger

Team Leadership

Post by JollyRoger »

I am extremely impressed by the way Davis approaches each game and the way he carry’s himself. The hustle and determination plus his enthusiasm is evident every game. He definitely has leadership skills and from what I have read about Skenes; he takes it to the next level.

I love Cutch and what he has done for the Pirate organization but I really don’t see him as a leader. I can see a Davis or Skenes kicking some ass if a player does not hustle or is not mentally in the game.

Cutch is just too cool and is not that type. I think you may need a combination of leadership styles. Cutch ma be a quiet leader by example, but I think you also need an emotional leader as well.
DemDog

Team Leadership

Post by DemDog »

Well said JR.
WildwoodDave2

Team Leadership

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

5F7A79796C477A727067150 wrote: I am extremely impressed by the way Davis approaches each game and the way he carry’s himself. The hustle and determination plus his enthusiasm is evident every game. He definitely has leadership skills and from what I have read about Skenes; he takes it to the next level.

I love Cutch and what he has done for the Pirate organization but I really don’t see him as a leader. I can see a Davis or Skenes kicking some ass if a player does not hustle or is not mentally in the game.

Cutch is just too cool and is not that type. I think you may need a combination of leadership styles. Cutch ma be a quiet leader by example, but I think you also need an emotional leader as well.
They say that Endy is the same way- emotional. Looking forward to the next 5 years