Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SammyKhalifa

5/3

Post by SammyKhalifa »

Dickerson just keeps getting hits.
IABucFan

5/3

Post by IABucFan »

Bucs went 0-4 against the Phillies while the Pens were playing the Flyers.

Bucs have gone 0-3 against the Gnats while the Pens are playing the Crapitals.

Conclusion...Bucs need to quit playing teams in the same city of the team the Pens are playing.

Fortunately, we won't see Boston or Tampa Bay this year, unless it's in October.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

5/3

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

797172455376515E300 wrote: Bucs went 0-4 against the Phillies while the Pens were playing the Flyers.

Bucs have gone 0-3 against the Gnats while the Pens are playing the Crapitals.

Conclusion...Bucs need to quit playing teams in the same city of the team the Pens are playing.

Fortunately, we won't see Boston or Tampa Bay this year, unless it's in October.

I was thinking the same thing. I guess it is more important for the Penguins to win at this point, but I still like the Pirates winning too. I do love the support for the local teams by the players.
NJBucsFan

5/3

Post by NJBucsFan »

SSS of course, but on a staff with Nova and Taillon I would not have picked Trevor Williams as the ace.
CarolinaBucco

5/3

Post by CarolinaBucco »

Man these last 2 road trips have been flat-out disasters.

I asked for only ONE thing from the Pirates on this 9-game trip. Just one thing. DON'T. GET. SWEPT.

Just win one game in each city and get home 3-6 (and 20-17 overall).

But I guess winning 1 of 4 vs. the 12-16 Nationals was too much to ask.

Very disappointing ...

Hey the Buccos are 17-7 this season in games not played in Philly or DC!!

rucker59@gmail.com

5/3

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Bases loaded and 1 out. Chance to tie the game, win it even. The Pirates get 1 run...
skinnyhorse

5/3

Post by skinnyhorse »

745645585B5E59567542545458370 wrote: Man these last 2 road trips have been flat-out disasters.

I asked for only ONE thing from the Pirates on this 9-game trip. Just one thing. DON'T. GET. SWEPT.

Very disappointing ...

You live in a fantasy world the fact is you can't just pretend 8 loses didn't happen. This owner and this franchise fans are going to get a good dose of reality this year when fans don't show up to support a losing franchise. A real baseball man wouldn't give the 2 most responsible for this disaster 4 year contracts, Nutting knows nothing about baseball and he proves that when he listens to all the garbage these 2 incompetents put out.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

5/3

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

4F575552524554534E4F593C0 wrote: Man these last 2 road trips have been flat-out disasters.

Very disappointing ...

You live in a fantasy world the fact is you can't just pretend 8 loses didn't happen.   This owner and this franchise fans are going to get a good dose of reality this year when fans don't show up to support a losing franchise.  A real baseball man wouldn't give the 2 most responsible for this disaster 4 year contracts, Nutting knows nothing about baseball and he proves that when he listens to all the garbage these 2 incompetents put out. 

You mean, the same two guys that ended a franchise 20 year losing streak and went to the Playoffs three years in a row? Why are you erasing the three winning years and pointing out this year? Where was this post when they were in first place for 20 days in a row? Where was this post before this series with Washington?
Bobster21

5/3

Post by Bobster21 »

7378707C7978632620576E767F7878397478170 wrote: Man these last 2 road trips have been flat-out disasters.

Very disappointing ...

You live in a fantasy world the fact is you can't just pretend 8 loses didn't happen.   This owner and this franchise fans are going to get a good dose of reality this year when fans don't show up to support a losing franchise.  A real baseball man wouldn't give the 2 most responsible for this disaster 4 year contracts, Nutting knows nothing about baseball and he proves that when he listens to all the garbage these 2 incompetents put out. 

You mean, the same two guys that ended a franchise 20 year losing streak and went to the Playoffs three years in a row?  Why are you erasing the three winning years and pointing out this year?  Where was this post when they were in first place for 20 days in a row?  Where was this post before this series with Washington?
Dog, how many parades are we supposed to throw for 3 winning seasons that all quickly flamed out in the playoffs followed by 3 more years of the way they were before they ended the losing streak? They got plenty of credit for those 3 seasons. That was then. This is now.
rucker59@gmail.com

5/3

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Never expected the Pirates would be swept. Had Williams winning this game for sure.

Rats.