Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

steve49

Keller Promoted To Indy

Post by steve49 »

Good for Keller
fjk090852-7

Keller Promoted To Indy

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Since Keller is now been promoted to Indy I began thinking about this future 5 man starting rotation. Taillon, Musgrove, Keller, Kingham and Williams or Kuhl. They are all young pitchers and you hope they all will improve and not develop any injuries. With that said, I like this rotation very much.
fjk090852-7

Keller Promoted To Indy

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Not a very good outing for Keller tonight. 2.2 innings 10 hits and 8 runs. Let’s chalk that one up for nerves in his first AAA start.
rucker59@gmail.com

Keller Promoted To Indy

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

2E2223787178707D7A657F480 wrote: Not a very good outing for Keller tonight. 2.2 innings 10 hits and 8 runs. Let’s chalk that one up for nerves in his first AAA start..

Oh boy. Why does this give me a very bad feeling...
steve49

Keller Promoted To Indy

Post by steve49 »

2324323A3423646811363C30383D7F323E3C510 wrote: Not a very good outing for Keller tonight. 2.2 innings 10 hits and 8 runs. Let’s chalk that one up for nerves in his first AAA start..

Oh boy.  Why does this give me a very bad feeling...

Maybe because it seems like we never develop a #1 pitcher until we trade him away ? And yeah I agree with you .. WTF is that ?
INbuc

Keller Promoted To Indy

Post by INbuc »

Negotiating my butt off.  Have offered dinner at St. Elmo's (best steakhouse in Midwest) to my wife, if we can watch Keller's  next start in Indy.  Almost unfair offer.  I will provide  a report if I pull this off.  Hopefully Jacob Stallings will be back to catch his start.

I am not concerned by Keller's rough debut in AAA.

steve49

Keller Promoted To Indy

Post by steve49 »

14133F283E5D0 wrote: Negotiating my butt off.  Have offered dinner at St. Elmo's (best steakhouse in Midwest) to my wife, if we can watch Keller's  next start in Indy.  Almost unfair offer.  I will provide  a report if I pull this off.  Hopefully Jacob Stallings will be back to catch his start.

I am not concerned by Keller's rough debut in AAA.

I've eaten there a few times as I'm a Colts fan. Very good...
fjk090852-7

Keller Promoted To Indy

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Another poor night for Keller. So far 5 runs in 4 innings. He is having a tough time adjusting to AAA.
INbuc

Keller Promoted To Indy

Post by INbuc »

I didn't get to go to the game but I will weigh in anyway. Keller settled down to get through three more innings unscored on. He struck out 10 in six innings. That alone says he has the stuff, he just needs the discipline and experience to prevent all the baserunners he allowed. All part of the ddevelopmental process.

As Al McGuire used to say "you can't dunk the ball if you can't touch the rim." Keller doesn't have any problem touching the rim. He is going to find his way. Soon.
DemDog

Keller Promoted To Indy

Post by DemDog »

6D6A465147240 wrote: I didn't get to go to the game but I will weigh in anyway.  Keller settled down to get through three more innings unscored on.  He struck out 10 in six innings.   That alone says he has the stuff, he just needs the discipline and experience to prevent all the baserunners he allowed.  All part of the ddevelopmental process.

As Al McGuire used to say "you can't dunk the ball if you can't touch the rim."   Keller doesn't have any problem touching the rim.   He is going to find his way.  Soon.

Now there is a name out of the past. Another sport but he could coach basketball. A great coach but a better color man on NCAA basketball long before one and done guys. Sent a lot of guys to NBA.