7/10 vs Nationals

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

INbuc

7/10 vs Nationals

Post by INbuc »

Maybe you were waiting for me? I started the last two game threads... Both victories!

Did anyone else get agitated last night at Eaton after he threw a hissy fit when Cervelli framed a strike on him? Nova should have buzzed his beard after that display.

Let's make it three in a row.
INbuc

7/10 vs Nationals

Post by INbuc »

Maybe Musgrove was agitated?
Bobster21

7/10 vs Nationals

Post by Bobster21 »

Wow, Brault has become entirely useless.
INbuc

7/10 vs Nationals

Post by INbuc »

Rendon. I remember in the spring of 2011, when the Bucs had the first selection in the MLB draft, Rendon was generally regarded as the top prospect in the pitching heavy class. Injuries dimmed his glow and the Bucs selected Gerrit Cole instead. Musgrove went number 46 to Toronto in the same draft.
Ecbucs

7/10 vs Nationals

Post by Ecbucs »

Brault has to be on a short leash every time. Often he has trouble First time through the order.
Bobster21

7/10 vs Nationals

Post by Bobster21 »

57507C6B7D1E0 wrote: Rendon.  I remember in the spring of 2011, when the Bucs had the first selection in the MLB draft, Rendon was generally regarded as the top prospect in the pitching heavy class.  Injuries dimmed his glow and the Bucs selected Gerrit Cole instead.  Musgrove went number 46 to Toronto in the same draft.
Yeah, for awhile there a lot of Pirate fans were thinking Rendon would be the Bucs' first overall pick. But injuries really hurt his draft status and the Bucs took Cole while Rendon slid to #6 overall.
Kovalwat

7/10 vs Nationals

Post by Kovalwat »

These guys are worse than the Keystone Cops.
rucker59@gmail.com

7/10 vs Nationals

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Hurdle unconcerned about winning this game apparently as Brault struggles with every pitch. Just games involving Tallion.
INbuc

7/10 vs Nationals

Post by INbuc »

Brault may be a top notch guy, and he has a major league voice, but he does not have major league stuff.
rucker59@gmail.com

7/10 vs Nationals

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Glasnow very effective tonight. Inherited loaded bases and one out in the 6th. He bails Brault out with a double play ball.

7th inning, a couple strike outs. A great SO of Harper.

But he gives up one hard hit double. He gives up hard hits too often.