Where the heck is Frasier? Must have a hangnail that is bothering him! ;D
ChitownBucco

8/31 Bucs vs Cards . . .

Post by ChitownBucco »

just win baby!
Bobster21

8/31 Bucs vs Cards . . .

Post by Bobster21 »

Harrison PH Wednesday and could barely run to 1B. But he starts tonight over Frazier, their hottest hitter. But Frazier has started 4 games in a row so he obviously needs a rest. ::)
maher.timothy20@gm

8/31 Bucs vs Cards . . .

Post by maher.timothy20@gm »

Cards are wearing funny uniforms tonight.
rucker59@gmail.com

8/31 Bucs vs Cards . . .

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

First game I’ve been able to watch in a week or two.

I sit down just in time to watch Marte called out at 2nd due to not keeping contact with the base and then, perfect picture of Marte: he lets a ball just drop right beside him. He just smiles. Glad to see that nothing changed during my absence.

My wife asked me with all sincerity: “is he going to be on the team next year?” Let me state unequivocally: “I hope not....”
ArnoldRothstein

8/31 Bucs vs Cards . . .

Post by ArnoldRothstein »

507D70616677602023120 wrote: Harrison PH Wednesday and could barely run to 1B. But he starts tonight over Frazier, their hottest hitter. But Frazier has started 4 games in a row so he obviously needs a rest.  ::)

My current theory is that the manager is only comfortable with one kid at a time in the middle infield.
rucker59@gmail.com

8/31 Bucs vs Cards . . .

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Wow - Inciarte hits a ground ball through the infield for an apparent single. But replay focused on Inciarte shows him watching Marte and by the time he gets to 1st he’s turning the jets on, turning a single into a double.

Inciarte made a gaffe on the bases early in the game. So this AB he bust his butt and uses Marte to turn a single into a double.

I hope they move his lazy rear end. He is easily becoming one of my all-time least favorite Pirates.
Bobster21

8/31 Bucs vs Cards . . .

Post by Bobster21 »

212630383621666A13343E323A3F7D303C3E530 wrote: Wow - Inciarte hits a ground ball through the infield for an apparent single.  But replay focused on Inciarte shows him watching Marte and by the time he gets to 1st he’s turning the jets on, turning a single into a double. 

Inciarte made a gaffe on the bases early in the game.  So this AB he bust his butt and uses Marte to turn a single into a double.

I hope they move his lazy rear end.  He is easily becoming one of my all-time least favorite Pirates.
Yeah, it's frustrating to watch a guy squander his talent. >:(
Bobster21

8/31 Bucs vs Cards . . .

Post by Bobster21 »

785C45525F445247330 wrote: I wonder if Newman will get another hit this year?
Yeah, he's 3 for 23. Polanco went thru a 3 for 34 stretch earlier this season and unlike the rookie Newman, Polanco has years of experience facing MLB pitching. Did you wonder if Polanco would ever get a hit again?

Since you hate the Pirates so much, why do you even follow them?
Bobster21

8/31 Bucs vs Cards . . .

Post by Bobster21 »

280C15020F140217630 wrote: I wonder if Newman will get another hit this year?
Yeah, he's 3 for 23. Polanco went thru a 3 for 34 stretch earlier this season and unlike the rookie Newman, Polanco has years of experience facing MLB pitching. Did you wonder if Polanco would ever get a hit again?

Since you hate the Pirates so much, why do you even follow them?

--

I have been a Pirate fan since 1957.  I love the Pirates and I always will, but I absolutely detest this selfish greedy stinking cheapskate Management team.  We will never see another winner so long as Doofus is GM and BOB is the owner.

You think you're the only one frustrated with the ownership and management? If so, you haven't been reading the OBN posts all season. And in previous seasons. But you seem to think it's your job to post continuous hate messages and that anyone who doesn't is an apologist. It gets tiresome to read.