rucker59@gmail.com

Buccos v Brewers - Friday

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Bottom of 1st, Josh BELL!

1-0
rucker59@gmail.com

Should be an interesting series. The Brewers have a lot at stake. This is a good preview about the Pirates 2019.

Nova with 14 pitches through 2.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Another memorable Robbie interview. With Ke'Bryan Hayes, Robbie opens with the standard "What does it mean..." question. Then he asked, "To what do you attribute your great defense other than your talent?" Then he asks Hayes what effect his father had on his development as a player and answers his own question before Hayes could speak. Hayes then answered, "No, it wasn't like that."
maher.timothy20@gm

Post by maher.timothy20@gm »

496469787F6E79393A0B0 wrote: Another memorable Robbie interview. With Ke'Bryan Hayes, Robbie opens with the standard "What does it mean..." question. Then he asked, "To what do you attribute your great defense other than your talent?" Then he asks Hayes what effect his father had on his development as a player and answers his own question before Hayes could speak. Hayes then answered, "No, it wasn't like that."   

What is it about this team ... ?
rucker59@gmail.com

5559505D4A164C5155574C50410A08785F55380 wrote: Another memorable Robbie interview. With Ke'Bryan Hayes, Robbie opens with the standard "What does it mean..." question. Then he asked, "To what do you attribute your great defense other than your talent?" Then he asks Hayes what effect his father had on his development as a player and answers his own question before Hayes could speak. Hayes then answered, "No, it wasn't like that."   

What is it about this team ... ?

Robbie must be Nuttings nephew or something. And he’s actually getting worse. The guy really ticks me off.
rucker59@gmail.com

Cory DICKERSON!!

3-1
SyrBucco

Post by SyrBucco »

A couple of points, seeing that we're in a rain delay. ..

That Robbie I. Guy pisses me off just about every time he opens his mouth. Hate his interviews!

Barring a horrible Spring Train8ng, how can you keep Pablo Reyes off next year's roster? Seems like a solid defender whether playing inf or of. He's made two gems in rf that I've seen. I'm leaning on him as 4th of over Luplow.

Different personality, but reminds me of JHay's skill set back when he was a supersub.

Hope the delay isn't too long so that Nova can come back and get his 10th win.

Go Bucs!
rucker59@gmail.com

092328182F3939355A0 wrote: A couple of points, seeing that we're in a rain delay. ..

That Robbie I. Guy pisses me off just about every time he opens his mouth. Hate his interviews!

Barring a horrible Spring Train8ng, how can you keep Pablo Reyes off next year's roster? Seems like a solid defender whether playing inf or of. He's made two gems in rf that I've seen. I'm leaning on him as 4th of over Luplow.

Different personality, but reminds me of JHay's skill set back when he was a supersub.

Hope the delay isn't too long so that Nova can come back and get his 10th win.

Go Bucs!

Agreed about Reyes. He is very impressive in the field and at the plate. He could easily have two more hits today; very good defense by the Brewers.

He’s getting a lot of playing time. The FO must be getting a real good look.

rucker59@gmail.com

Test

Thread disappeared from board.
rucker59@gmail.com

Santana falls apart in the 6th.

Exits game after a visit from the trainer.

4-3 Crew.