Moran - 5

Cabrera - 9

Martin - 7

EGon - 6

Lyles - 1
mouse

Bucs @ Cubs - 4/10 . . .

Post by mouse »

Will this be on MLB or are we getting blacked out?
Bobster21

Bucs @ Cubs - 4/10 . . .

Post by Bobster21 »

1-0 on a Cervelli HR!
Bobster21

Bucs @ Cubs - 4/10 . . .

Post by Bobster21 »

3-0 after 2-run HR by Marte.
SammyKhalifa

Bucs @ Cubs - 4/10 . . .

Post by SammyKhalifa »

Jordan Lyles.
DemDog

Bucs @ Cubs - 4/10 . . .

Post by DemDog »

61535F5F4B795A535E5B5453320 wrote: Jordan Lyles.

Is Jordan Lyles about to turn into a Trevor Williams clone? Only time will tell but I sure hope so.
CarolinaBucco

Bucs @ Cubs - 4/10 . . .

Post by CarolinaBucco »

Man I hope i'm dead wrong about Jordan Lyles and that he makes me look like a fool (which is relatively easy to do any way).

But I was bitter that the Pirates gave away Nova and basically replaced him with nobody (meaning Lyles).

PLEASE prove me wrong Jordan Lyles ... and you're off to a very good start in doing that.
NJBucsFan

Bucs @ Cubs - 4/10 . . .

Post by NJBucsFan »

I was not a fan of the move either, but if this is what we get from our #5 starter this year, I'm thrilled. Maybe he's just a victim of pitching in Colorado.
Bobster21

Bucs @ Cubs - 4/10 . . .

Post by Bobster21 »

4260736E6D686F60437462626E010 wrote: Man I hope i'm dead wrong about Jordan Lyles and that he makes me look like a fool (which is relatively easy to do any way).

But I was bitter that the Pirates gave away Nova and basically replaced him with nobody (meaning Lyles).

PLEASE prove me wrong Jordan Lyles ... and you're off to a very good start in doing that.
I think a lot of us are in that boat. Two very impressive starts so far. But his career numbers have never been good. So either he's getting lucky in a SSS or maybe something has changed. Let's hope Searage has worked wonders for him the way he turned Happ's career around.
SammyKhalifa

Bucs @ Cubs - 4/10 . . .

Post by SammyKhalifa »

133E33222534236360510 wrote: Man I hope i'm dead wrong about Jordan Lyles and that he makes me look like a fool (which is relatively easy to do any way).

I think a lot of us are in that boat. Two very impressive starts so far. But his career numbers have never been good. So either he's getting lucky in a SSS or maybe something has changed. Let's hope Searage has worked wonders for him the way he turned Happ's career around. 

Well he's certainly not going to be 0.50 ERA or whatever the rest of the year but I did read a few blurbs that people were surprised that the Padres cut him loose for nothing because he had picked up a few things.