Marte CF

Polanco RF

Bell 1st

Cabrera LF

Moran 3rd

Diaz C

Tucker SS

Lyles P

Disappointed Reynolds isn’t in there today with a chance to break the Pirates record for hit streaks by a Pirates player to start their careers.
IABucFan

A’s@Pirates Game Thread 5/5...

Post by IABucFan »

331405010419261205040419600 wrote: Frazier 2nd

Marte CF

Polanco RF

Bell 1st

Cabrera LF

Moran 3rd

Diaz C

Tucker SS

Lyles P

Disappointed Reynolds isn’t in there today with a chance to break the Pirates record for hit streaks by a Pirates player to start their careers.

He’s probably injured. Everybody else is.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

0E29383C39241B2F383939245D0 wrote: Frazier 2nd

Marte CF

Polanco RF

Bell 1st

Cabrera LF

Moran 3rd

Diaz C

Tucker SS

Lyles P

Hey Freddy, who says he won't play? CH is saving him and Newman as his secret weapon for late in the game to come up with key PH knocks to pull out another come from behind win after Lyons and the BP post the A's to a big lead early on. But if I had my druthers I would have Melky in RF and Reynolds in LF and Polanco on the IL.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

5E79686C69744B7F686969740D0 wrote: Frazier 2nd

Marte CF

Polanco RF

Bell 1st

Cabrera LF

Moran 3rd

Diaz C

Tucker SS

Lyles P

Getting rest is more important than getting hits. He started 4 games in a row. Hurdle has to rest him.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Lyles can’t get out of the 7th as the A’s tie the game with 2 outs. I don’t like Clint using NevershouldpitchintheMLBkus in this situation.
IABucFan

Post by IABucFan »

That's a shame for Lyles. He was outstanding today. Deserved to get the W.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Lyles was very good today. The Pirates offense didn’t do him any favors had 1st and 3rd and nobody out in the 6th with Polanco, Bell, and Cabrera up and couldn’t add on. You knew that was probably going to come back and haunt them and it did.
IABucFan

Post by IABucFan »

That was a heck of a play from Tucker. It's only been a few games, but it sure looks to me like his glove will play at the MLB level. Hopefully, the bat will, too.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Yea that was a heck of a play by Tucker. He looks to be very solid with the glove. The Pirates really need to win this game today and really the next two with the Rangers as well. With a very tough 11 game road trip coming up this week and with Taillon now out a month the Pirates really gotta stack wins against teams they should beat right now.
skinnyhorse

Post by skinnyhorse »

Moran, is looking more and more like a bench guy, just seeing action everyday just seems to expose him. When he was pinch hitting he looked formidable but now looks like a easy out. Trouble is we have no one to replace him at third it's time to call up Hayes.